Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Survive Quests/Objectives

Something I think would be a neato thing to be added to zombies are quests that are just for survive. There could be an eliminate a certain amount of zombie quest, or maybe a quest to get to a certain round. If not quests they could be objectives in which you get and complete during the same run for XP.
Find

(11-12-2016, 05:54 AM)jiyo Wrote:  Something I think would be a neato thing to be added to zombies are quests that are just for survive. There could be an eliminate a certain amount of zombie quest, or maybe a quest to get to a certain round. If not quests they could be objectives in which you get and complete during the same run for XP.

Yeah I've been thinking of this too. I'd like to think of some more difficult tasks/achievements. Everyone feel free to suggest some to me.

I was thinking of some kind of procedurally generated objectives, maybe every x rounds (if you completed the last one). When completed you get XP/possible drops?

As for the actual objective of these, I'm not really too sure what could fit. Also, maybe a few 'challenges' ? Randomly selected at the start of the run. "Make it to round x without taking damage", or "Make it to round x without anyone dying", or even "Get x headshots out of x kills". Those sound a bit more like achievements though.
Find

well like a achievement i came up with is having all the cool items all at once like the remote bomb fireball and zombie destroyer when you have all of those you get the title apocalypse survivor
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

Maybe something like N31L from Infinite Warfare zombies? He's a robot that you can build to give you objectives that rewards you with tickets for the arcade but instead of tickets he can give XP/Points or an orb drop.
Find

(11-12-2016, 05:11 PM)HeisenPumpkin Wrote:  Maybe something like N31L from Infinite Warfare zombies? He's a robot that you can build to give you objectives that rewards you with tickets for the arcade but instead of tickets he can give XP/Points or an orb drop.

Yea that's what I was thinking. Something al9ng the lines of that would be cool
Find