Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TobiasX - Member App

Steam Name(Current): TobiasX

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 52 hours and 51 minutes.

Where did you hear about this server?: Found out about it on my own, but Brassx hinted it to me.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No.

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because I love the community, and i want to be apart of it. It is really fun, and a lot of my friends play. I know i can be a dick at times, but its all in good fun. I hope none of you take it to heart of the stuff i say.

Referred by: Dunno, jake i guess?

Additional Details: Thank you all for taking the time to read this. Any feedback would be appreciated, and I hope to be a member real soon!

Also before you guys start screaming "U JUST MADE A MEMBER APP AND IT WAS DENIED" I already talked to Jake, and it was a mistake on his part. He thought I didn't have 50 hours, when I did, and he said I could reapply.

(01-21-2015, 11:59 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  Additional Details: My mum could rek brass' mum in a fite

This tho
That's edgy
+1 for guts

~anyways, I like Tobaisx. He's seemed nice whenever I'm on. +1! Big Grin

Edit:
Apparently your member app got denied not long ago? -1, Like Terran said, for stuff like that you need to wait.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

HAHAHAH no
That is the most bare bones app ever
You are so immature and do not think your ready at all.
Oh Hey...it's me C:

(01-22-2015, 12:23 AM)ϟ Fancy "Humbug" Tesfat ϟ Wrote:  
(01-21-2015, 11:59 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  Additional Details: My mum could rek brass' mum in a fite

This tho
That's edgy
+1 for guts

~anyways, I like Tobaisx. He's seemed nice whenever I'm on. +1! Big Grin

Edit:
Apparently your member app got denied not long ago? -1, Like Terran said, for stuff like that you need to wait.

My member app was denied by mistake. Jake thought I didn't have 50 hours, when I did. I also talked to him, and he said I was allowed to reapply.
Find

Well, that makes more sense. +1 then, for the same reasons as before. duh.
Find

I'd love to +1 you, but as of yet I can't say I would trust you as member yet.

You cause lots of drama between people, unintentional or not, if someone says something you dont like, you feel the need to call them out on it and start things. Won't name any specific people

+0 for now.

idk I saw you rdm three times in one day and two of them was on me, none of them were jokes either :/
Find

-1 Used to be nice but now hates people, rdms people, and in general just screws around too much... Might change if I see you stop rdming.
Find

I see you brag about your pay to win guns (not hating, I've paid to win once or twice in my day), but you seem to do it all the time by waving them in other people's faces... Something I've rarely ever done when I've bought better guns than everyone else. You should try to work on that.

Other than that... I would have no problem with you becoming a member, so I'll give it a +.5
Find

-1 tricked me into buying a shank's surplus ak instead of what I thought was a shank's surplus m16. An elephant never forgets.