Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 11/4/2016

Survive(NEWEST)
  • Added two new cool items to the Mystery crate. These items are unique to this event and can't be obtained on TTT.
  • Tweaked the Shade teleport code some more.
  • Converted the boss to the new collision type. Should make it a lot less common to get stuck inside him.
  • Tweaked the boss' blink code so he can't blink into or through players.

Survive(earlier today)
  • You can now see the stats of weapons on walls. Just look at them for ~1 second and it will display the stats below the item.
  • Fixed friendly fire.
  • Tweaked drop rates of the Backpack.
  • Adjusted HP scaling slightly more.
  • Fixed losing points/kills/deaths on d/c. (again).

How would you guys feel about allowing other users to grab the item out of the mysterious crate after ~10 seconds or so?

Post your opinions on this below, as well as some ideas. One idea was to have them pay for it, either half price of mystery box, or half the price the weapon would be on the wall.
Find

(11-04-2016, 03:40 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Survive
  • You can now see the stats of weapons on walls. Just look at them for ~1 second and it will display the stats below the item.
  • Fixed friendly fire.
  • Tweaked drop rates of the Backpack.
  • Adjusted HP scaling slightly more.
  • Fixed losing points/kills/deaths on d/c. (again).

How would you guys feel about allowing other users to grab the item out of the mysterious crate after ~10 seconds or so?

Post your opinions on this below, as well as some ideas. One idea was to have them pay for it, either half price of mystery box, or half the price the weapon would be on the wall.

I think that would be cool. Half price of the mystery box.
Find

Sounds good for when your friends need weps and you have shit ton of money
Find

Nah I think the box should be unique to you. Staying alive and making sure you have enough points is part of the challenge and if you've got like one guy with 100k then it'd be a bit too easy in my opinion

Allow them to buy it for however much it would be on the wall
Find

Not sure about 10 seconds, maybe a little less so others don't have to wait so long if you dont grab a gun, but I do love the idea of being able to help those who are still learning or got unlucky, that way you wont have that guy who kept dying cause they had to use melee because they died with less then 1k the round before. Seen people get annoyed and such when that happens, and it would be cool to be able to help soften the blow, and make the game a bit more fun for them.
Find

I think one way to do it would be to have the weapon appear on the wall next to the crate after it has been rolled either for a huge discount or for free. I literally rolled a tartarus, a ascultone and a thrakos the other day but had no use for the latter two so they just disappeared while my two teamates over there were out of money, using crowbars.
Find

Sucks when you get two-three sick primaries but you still have a default M1911.

Or you get two glock-a-doodle-do's in a row, and don't have a primary...

Edit: Would you consider some sort of simple difficulty slider? Basically, the two choices would be:

Easier: Slower ramp-up, rounds last longer and zombie spawns are less. More time to build up cash/do objectives. Potentially worse loot drop chances, but not actual loot.

Harder: Much faster ramp-up, rounds are much shorter but zombie spawns are hectic. You'll have to kill fast and kite well, or else you can get swarmed. This would be helpful for players who really don't want to spend 2-3 hours waiting to get to a point where the Survival event is difficult. You'll have to complete objectives faster, and you'll certainly have to purchase more ammunition. Maybe there could be more loot orbs? (Or, heck, there'd be more just due to the extra zombies).

I really do enjoy it, but a lot of the pals I play with have a hard time dedicating 2-3 hours+ (Every event run has had at least one person leave, and multiple have to go AFK numerous times. This usually attributes to our loss in the end.) Since you can do the event every 4 hours, I'd like to see hard and fast over slow and tedious.

THE EVENT IS STILL SUPER HELLA FUN THOUGH, DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE IT. THANK YOU FOR MAKING GARRY'S MOD FUN AGAIN, I'LL BE PLAYING THIS ON AND OFF PROBABLY FOR A LONG TIME. MUCH LOVE.
Find

Updated.
Find

>Added two new cool items to the Mystery crate. These items are unique to this event and can't be obtained on TTT.

THIS PLEASES ME SIR
Find