Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 10/31/2016

Additions
  • Added the "Survive" event to celebrate Halloween. THIS IS NOT EVENT 2!

This event is a 6 player party-based event, in which you and your party must fight off waves of Enemies for as long as possible. The farther you reach, the better your loot.
    (Similar to Nazi Zombies)

You gain 'points' by damaging and killing enemies, you can use these points to buy ammo, and randomized weapons from around the map, as well as some other things. You can only buy each item ONCE per round, so buy HP/Ammo wisely!

Loot will drop from zombies randomly (you'll see a glowing orb on the ground, everyone can get this, so no need to be greedy, it's different loot per person though), as well as from a few other things, but it scales depending on the round you are at. I'll let you guys figure it out. (SOME LOOT IS DISABLED UNTIL I CONFIRM EVERYTHING IS OKAY)
    There are some interesting new items from this to look forward to.

To gain access to this event, all you need is a "Survive Ticket". This will grant you and your party access, however, you can only play the event once every 4 hours (lowered with VIP). This may be reduced later on, but for now it's here to ensure the servers aren't always in use.

You can gain these tickets just by playing TTT. You will get one ticket per every two hours of gameplay, or from post round drops(1 in 64 chance)
  • There is now a new crate that can currently only be obtained from the above event. (Will add a version of it to coinshop later on most likely)
Please be sure to report any found bugs with the event above!

Changes
  • Bloodweep now has increased range(slightly more than the sledge hammer).

Fixes
  • Fixed a few bugs with various traits.
  • Hopefully fixed Jolly's Ice walking.

Ah, by playing TTT? Better than a Collection quest I suppose. Nato.

Will Loot be sequenced for each player or a free-for-all grab-as-you-can?

Double-Triple Edit: Please add ez way to buy tickets tyty
Find

Let's go zombie hunting boys

Super hyped, but I have to go with my family to a dinner.

Brother's birthday.

On Halloween.

Good luck in the meantime
Find

Awesome, looking forward to recording my new cod "let's play". Also Last Prayer buff wen. In all seriousness thanks for the update brassx.
Find

This is awesome!!! Thanks for the event
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

"If it bleeds, we can kill it!"
Find

Bruh fuck Halloween I am playing this event.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

but what if they don't bleed Grass?

What then?
Find

sick sounds awesome
Find