Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reports Never Dealt With

I don't know if other people have the same problem but for the most part when I report somebody they never get slain
even when I repeatedly ask someone to do it nothing happens.

I really hope that this isn't result of staff not caring enough to do it but it needs to be solved nonetheless.
Find

sometimes staff deem things not really that serious, we get a lot of petty reports of things that dont matter and people can just get over

then again some staff dont do their job
idk, i wasnt on at the time

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

In short I was pushed off a ledge during my T round and wanted the person slain this person being Seto. Mini was online but didn't deal with it.
Find

(10-30-2016, 08:19 PM)Headless Knight Gamer Wrote:  In short I was pushed off a ledge during my T round and wanted the person slain this person being Seto. Mini was online but didn't deal with it.

Mini doesn't do his job. He's a meme.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

There was also A2 on but he also didn't do anything either
Find

There's a good number of +members that don't do much. Some probably don't care and some just think someone else will take care of it. Either way it is stupid and reports aren't that difficult. And just because higher staff is on doesn't mean that all reports should be taken care of by them. Just work together to get them sorted, it isn't a big deal.
Find

These complaints coming from a guy that follows people around with explosives while innocent, purely trolling.
Find

And what relevance does that have to reports not being dealt with?
Find

you should get a chat message when your report gets set to finished, so you at least know someone looked at it.
Find

(10-30-2016, 09:13 PM)Headless Knight Gamer Wrote:  And what relevance does that have to reports not being dealt with?

When you do something to traitor bait someone they have a reason to kill you. That is why most of your reports end with no action being taken.
Find