Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shadowverse - Weeb Hearthstone

So, a few days(ish) ago, Shadowverse made the jump from Mobile to Steam. It supports 60FPS and 1080p, making it a lot more fun than playing on a tiny screen. Its a pretty fun card game with a Hearthstone feel, but a very unique Evolve mechanic and a lot of anime cards (Which is a negative or a positive, depending on who you are). The game is extremely generous with its packs and gifts. (Every new player gets 35 card packs, one pack = 8 cards. That means you'll end up with 3-12 of the rarest cards, and plenty of others).

If anyone wants to play it with me, that'd be fun. Their Arena Mode is "Take Two", sort of like the Draft, but you're selected with two pairs of cards, and you pick the pair you like the most 15 times to build a deck, and then duke it out with that.

It has a fun story, full voice acting (Sadly, to enable Japanese voices its a bit tougher), and plenty of solo-campaign missions to help you learn the game very easily.

You can even "re-roll" if you're desperate (Using a smartphone, you can get an account, reset it until your 35 packs give you good drops and then link it to your Steam), but I did away with that and preferred to roll with what I got.

So, yeah. Shadowverse thread.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/453480/
Find

Downloaded it. We'll see how this goes.
Find

Hearthstone is better
Find

To each his own.

I like both.
Find