Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vote-Slay

Lightbulb 
I have noticed a pretty large amount of times when someone would break the rules whenever no *Staff* roles are online...

and it is also a reasoning for a lot of people's member+ apps...

I'm thinking, it would really help if we had maybe a 3/4+ vote on slaying someone for the next round...
of course the ratio is not a "Set-in-Stone" Variable, however, for the sake of mentioning, let's make that a base.

I think it would make the experience on FRG at least a bit closer towards Amazing.

If this matters to you, PLEASE reply with suggestions or feedback on the subject...

<Edit> I mean not users.... but, Members having the ability.... to start a vote slay.... and Users having the ability to vote...
Find

No, of course not. User control/opinion should never lead to punishment of another player. This would cause numerous problems, varying from abuse and the inability to easily punish due to it (since its a lynch mob, basically) to biased votes.

This would be TERRIBLE, and I know for 100% sure that it'd never get implemented. If it does, I'm deleting everything but my badges and quitting for good.

Server is 75% squeeker "OMG RDM" SLAY HIM- Every time they die

Including the Members.

Plus, enough of the plus members. Heh. Plus-Plus. Also, I swear to the Gods above, if you use more than one ellipses per sentence, I will hunt you down, scalp you and send it to your family as a purse.
Find

You could also let people view logs from out of the game, and act upon them as well, real time that is, unlike the logs that show up later.
Find

Just gonna say, i see where hes coming from with the "lack of staff on" and people do apply, but its months later before anyone gets told news or not of it. The lack of staff happens a bit, or you get moments where staff doesnt do anything either.

Not so sure on Members getting power like this but Im with him on someone getting on more often.
Vanished from life
Find