Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Hardmode Grim's Labyrinth

Hardmode = No healing orb. Ammo crates give only 500 not 1000. Only Morgorth ending chest. 1 attempt for parties. All enemy's take more damage.

Counter balance = No respawns might make it a bit too hard with no healing orb so 1 min respawn cooldown, but you respawn with 50 hp. If everyone dies, Game over.

Result = Title or badge, and Epic loot.
Vanished from life
Find

Uhg, please don't just beef up stats on monsters and bosses, I think it would be much better with like harder/trickier mechanics, MMOs do the whole just changing stats way too often, kinda just kills it.
Find

Everyone keeps saying "greater loot" but what do you mean by greater? Do you want uniques and godlikes to start dropping? All of the tiers are out there in masses, or are you wanting to create gun tiers specifically for the hardmode?
Find

(10-28-2016, 07:22 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  Everyone keeps saying "greater loot" but what do you mean by greater? Do you want uniques and godlikes to start dropping? All of the tiers are out there in masses, or are you wanting to create gun tiers specifically for the hardmode?

They way I imagine it for a hard mode win is every potential drop you usually get accumulates in morgoth's chest at the end, looting it gives you every reward at once.

For the hard mode event instead of item crates you should only get tidal crates or higher, and all coin values multiplied.

That would be a tradeoff for the much harder event, longer time spent doing it, and failure resulting in absolutely nothing.

(10-28-2016, 06:19 AM)FoxSasha Wrote:  Hardmode = No healing orb. Ammo crates give only 500 not 1000. Only Morgorth ending chest. 1 attempt for parties. All enemy's take more damage.

Counter balance = No respawns might make it a bit too hard with no healing orb so 1 min respawn cooldown, but you respawn with 50 hp. If everyone dies, Game over.

Result = Title or badge, and Epic loot.

Okay THIS right here is fucking smart. So the way I would put it is, add health "shards" and kevlar crates. How these would work would be that there would always be atleast 2 health shards or spires that can spawn on random locations on the map, a max of four could spawn. These health shards can heal you in a radius along with your team mates, but only by a small amount. This ammount can range and cannot be read from anything so your team would have to sparingly use the health to help everyone, it could heal up to 60 HP, and eventually would drain and shut down forever. Kevlar packets or kevlar chests would be randomly spawned in place of health shards or in spots an ammo crate can be created in, not to REPLACE a spawned ammo crate. Consuming or using the kevlar packet gives you 30 armor to use, in act of lost HP or just for extra protection, this armor can be lost VERY quickly. These are things we could add just to give teams a slight bit of help, as these items can be pathetic or a nice treat. I'd also say that we need wall riding and ceiling crawling rats, cus as if things could get harder, look up. :L

Anyway if anyone thinks this is stupid just give me a few reasons and I can change that up.

Find