Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kuro's Djinn Service

I've been meaning to make this thread for a while but as Sealed Djinn's drop once in a blue moon I didn't really see the need.

However I've worked up the nerve and feel like this is possible and a good thing to do.

I've had a goal, since my first unboxing when we discovered you have the option of fighting Mammon.
I want to be the first person to beat Mammon. That's honestly one of my biggest goals in FRG and I can't achieve it without this thread.

I'm probably never going to drop a djinn again (I've gotten two, that's absolutely crazy), so I want to offer a service to whoever wants it.
If you are to drop a Sealed Djinn, you can give me it with the understanding I will challenge Mammon. As an upfront payment for even taking this offer, I will give you 50,000 coins.
I will fight him, trying my best of course. The fight will be recorded and uploaded so you do not have to worry about any trust issue.

If I lose the fight, I don't accomplish my goal, and you only get the 50k coins as compensation.
However if I win this fight, you will any reward associated with beating Mammon.

TL;DR If you take this offer and I win, you get everything from winning + 50k Coins

I believe that I'm more than capable of doing this successfully because of my list of Achievements.

My Achievement List
Dirty Charple Crouch Jumper
First person to slay the Worm Queen
Current Worm Queen World Record Holder (51.12 seconds)
Founder of the current WQ strats
Notorious Morgoth Abuser
The person who got Morgoth patched 4+ times
Seal of Djinn holder (required to fight Mammon)

I want to create a strategy that everyone can use to fight and potentially win against Mammon and believe I'm the most capable person for this sort of thing.
Around my third worm queen encounter I had already come up with one of the dodges people still use today.

If you are every fortunate enough to receive a sealed djinn please consider this offer!
Find

MY ACHIEVEMENT LIST
HAS A MEGALODON RIFLE

hire me instead Wink
Find

my achievement list:
headshot master.

ill fricken Headshot that mammon dead!
Find

My Ach List:
UMPS
UMPS
BANCHEEE
UMPS
Umpty Dumpty
Find

SGs and Megalodon rifles are scientifically proven to be better than Umpty Dumpty and Banshee's Shriek and that the only better weapon is the J-UMP :^)

nah given the opportunity id rather just enjoy it myself, good luck if anyone else wants 10k tho as opposed to enjoying your own drop

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

and this is going to be the reason djinns become untradeable.

this is stupid.

the person that gets it should be opening it.

this is something ive hated about the djinn. People just trade them to people with extremely high levels, so they get more profit, which is stupid.

Achievement list:
I'm still alive
Made Enchantable hate me
Ok with Galils
have a really dumb pistol
Find

(10-24-2016, 01:22 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  and this is going to be the reason djinns become untradeable.

this is stupid.

the person that gets it should be opening it.

this is something ive hated about the djinn. People just trade them to people with extremely high levels, so they get more profit, which is stupid.

Really does have a point though.
Find

(10-24-2016, 01:14 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  nah given the opportunity id rather just enjoy it myself, good luck if anyone else wants 10k tho as opposed to enjoying your own drop

That's fine, people are free to make any choice they want. If anything this is another option for them.

(10-24-2016, 01:22 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  the person that gets it should be opening it.

I would agree with you if the sealed djinn wasn't so overly rare that more than only a few people in FRG will ever see one let alone get a sealed djinn, get a seal, and fight Mammon.

You do realize you've been the only person to legitimately fight Mammon right? I wouldn't be surprised if you'll be the only one.

This service is the only way I'll ever be able to try and reach my goal
Find