Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fire boots negate fire damage completely

Its like the fire almost has an aoe range from each bit spawned from the boots. If your not moving fast enough you take damage from your boots sometimes even while running. Maybe +10% mobility to fire boots?
Vanished from life

fire boots should get more ammo
Umpty Dumpty

THIS RIGHT HERE :

Quote:Its like the fire almost has an aoe range from each bit spawned from the boots. If your not moving fast enough you take damage from your boots sometimes even while running. Maybe +10% mobility to fire boots?

Find

Unfortunately, I didn't make these. Beaver did, so I am not familiar with the inner workings, and how he intended them to function. I'd have to look and see how he did them to determine if this is intended or a bug. Would be easier to just ask him.
Find

(10-14-2016, 04:07 AM)FoxSasha Wrote:  Its like the fire almost has an aoe range from each bit spawned from the boots. If your not moving fast enough you take damage from your boots sometimes even while running. Maybe +10% mobility to fire boots?

(10-15-2016, 07:52 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Unfortunately, I didn't make these. Beaver did, so I am not familiar with the inner workings, and how he intended them to function. I'd have to look and see how he did them to determine if this is intended or a bug. Would be easier to just ask him.

Would that imply you're going to ask or should I? Because I wouldn't mind.

Find