Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:105070611

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Abu_Eh/

Name of staff you were banned by: idk

Length of the ban:perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:Either

Reason for ban:Mass Rdm

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:Yes

What really happened?:i rdm'd 1 afk and attempt rdm another afk

Additional details:Hey guys, ik u dont want to see me ever again but... I miss FRG and the fun ive had on it. I deserved my bans i really did. I was a asshole to u guys and the server. I really mean it. If u dont support an unban thats completely reasonable. Ive been thinking alot and well im making a great change in my behavior. Ik i deserve ti never be on the server ever again but i just want one last chance and any more bans i get even one single ban and ill leave forever(THIS TIME REALLY FOREVER!) So if u want to accept my appology then ty it means so much but if not then thats fine. I want to start over in the way or fashion i should have acted wen i joined FRG. Even people i didnt get along with before i want to become friends with. Im seriously really sorry for everything. no excuses.

He was here for a while he got his member token away from him, hewas promised it back he never got it back he deserves a shorten I am his friend so you don't have to take this into consideration. I find the server dull without him.
Find

-1, i love how you make this literally right after a new update.

If you cared about this server even slightly you wouldn't have mass rdmed

Also
Quote:Ive been thinking alot and well im making a great change in my behavior

People don't change in 2 weeks.
Find

(10-07-2016, 09:22 PM)SeveN. Wrote:  He was here for a while he got his member token away from him, hewas promised it back he never got it back he deserves a shorten I am his friend so you don't have to take this into consideration. I find the server dull without him.

Uhh. Not sure who told you he was promised to get his rank back but...

Literally in a PM from him months ago:
Brassx Wrote:
Abuuu Wrote:Wen do i get my membership back

You will not be getting it back at any set date. You must re-apply to determine if you are still eligible to officially represent our community.
Find

mass rdms after depart> posts unban when new update comes -1

I don't think the fact that there was an update has any determining factor in this appeal. It's sad to just assume that Abu only wants to come back because of a new update.

I think he honestly misses playing here and has regrets about what he did.

But I think it's too soon for an appeal, it really does seem like you were just banned a week ago.

The server really needs a break from you as harsh at that may seem.
Find

Abu was in Dante's server a few night ago bragging about how he got banned here as if it was some sort of trophy to him. I do not believe he is honestly sorry.

You started out as a fun player and were nice. You turned into something else and were rude and lost your membership. You departed, shitposted on the forums and then decided to get yourself perma banned. Why do you deserve to come back? In my opinion, you don't. Second chances like this should NOT be granted, let alone this soon. You made your choice to ruin your reputation and get perma banned. This will be left up for further opinions but chances are you are not getting unbanned anytime soon.

EDIT: Changed my mind, this will not be open anymore

Denied.