Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beta tester badge screen bug?

You could also press your prt sc (print screen) button on your keyboard then paste into paint.
Find

Or print screen and literally ctrl+v on imgur.com
Find

(10-10-2016, 01:37 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Or print screen and literally ctrl+v on imgur.com

or shift tab in game and you can use the overlay to upload images.
Find

OR take a polaroid then take a picture with your phone of that polaroid then upload that.
Find

Or draw picture on MS paint?
Find

(10-10-2016, 01:37 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Or print screen and literally ctrl+v on imgur.com

again, 2 steps to take picture and post to site.
and i don't even have to alt-tab

or "print screen", alt-tab, open a browser, go to imgur.com, "ctrl+v", upload, wait to upload, "ctrl+c", go to forums, "ctrl+v"

pretty sure my phone does the job thats needed to be done in the fastest/ easiest way. meaning its the best way to do.

thanks for the suggestions though

either way

still like for this to be fixed.
thanks

glad i was told 4 ways to make a job harder.

^w^
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight

(10-10-2016, 02:48 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  

or "print screen", alt-tab, open a browser, go to imgur.com, "ctrl+v", upload, wait to upload, "ctrl+c", go to forums, "ctrl+v"

pretty sure my phone does the job thats needed to be done in the fastest/ easiest way. meaning its the best way to do.

either way

thanks

^w^
I have no words for you for thinking that was any harder than unlocking your phone, opening the camera, lining up the shot, taking the picture, uploading it, getting the link, posting to forums. You're going to trigger the internet for thinking that taking a literal picture of your screen is the best way to post a screenshot.

(10-10-2016, 03:04 AM)Brassx Wrote:  

either way

thanks

^w^
I have no words for you for thinking that was any harder than unlocking your phone, opening the camera, lining up the shot, taking the picture, uploading it, getting the link, posting to forums. You're going to trigger the internet for thinking that taking a literal picture of your screen is the best way to post a screenshot.

hey! ur under arrest for internet bullying!!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(10-10-2016, 03:22 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(10-10-2016, 03:04 AM)Brassx Wrote:  

either way

thanks

^w^

hey! ur under arrest for internet bullying!!

Find

Truly genius.
Find