Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 10/7/2016

Additions
  • Added 'Speedy Rounds'. These are normal TTT rounds where your mobility is increased by 75%.
  • Added the "Frostburn Crate". These can be dropped, or bought with coins/rubies.
  • Added 3 new base weapons. These weapons will be spawnable on the map, and available on most tiers.
    • M1 Garand, which is a semi-automatic primary 'precision rifle'. Used best at medium range.
    • Mini-Uzi, a primary sub-machine gun.
    • M1911, a fast firing semi-auto pistol, with 7 bullets in the default clip.
      (Hopefully I can convert these to c_models later on)
  • Added 15+ new items obtainable from the crate and other means.

Changes
  • The 'crouch jump cooldown' mechanic now only applies when you damage a player with a bullet. (Instead of just shooting, crouch jumping too much will still trigger a cooldown too though)
  • Heroic is now Primordial.
  • Coin rarities have been adjusted in Crescent cases.
  • Accessory Crate 2's have been removed.
  • Updated a few default TTT menus to use the FRG VGUI skins. (right now it's set depending on your Inventory skin selected).
  • Hylian shield no longer blocks unless blocking(holding secondary attack). Blocks larger surface, and slows you down.
  • Tons of more 'behind the scenes' type changes, that I'm not willing to disclose at this time.

Fixes
  • Fixed some player models scaling some trait/suffix effects weirdly.
  • Hopefully fixed that remote bomb error.
  • Improved performance of certain item renderings.
  • Other various bug fixes.

Huge shoutout to Zott, Terran, and Chosen for their suggestions. As well as everyone else who suggested things here and there with this update.
Find

I'm so pumped for this update! And love you bb brass Big Grin
Find

Why would you nerf the Hylian Shield? Rarely anyone used it as is. Everything else is stellar though. Nice work.
Find

(10-07-2016, 03:04 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Why would you nerf the Hylian Shield? Rarely anyone used it as is. Everything else is stellar though. Nice work.

It's not really a nerf, just a 'rebalance'. The shield should block a larger surface when blocking now, making it a bit more viable. But due to me making the blocking size bigger, I had to make it not block while not in use, otherwise you'd just block every shot while it was out. I will likely keep adjusting it as I play with it more on the live server. But I want to make the shield aspect of it more useful is all.
Find

Plus, hylian shields were shitbox central
Find

I liked the hylian shield. Must go use to decide!

Edit: Yeah, it was as a feared. I'm too old of a guy for change, adding new gun types just triggers me worse than the R8 Revolver becoming a thing.
Find

When I get home all my coins are going to these sexy crates.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(10-07-2016, 03:38 PM)Terran Wrote:  I liked the hylian shield. Must go use to decide!

Edit: Yeah, it was as a feared. I'm too old of a guy for change, adding new gun types just triggers me worse than the R8 Revolver becoming a thing.

Adding new gun types helps refresh things a bit. TTT gets stale, and having some new base weapons helps remedy that.

It's not like they are shotguns that insta 1-shot people. They should be fairly balanced (and will continue to be balanced as needed, and disallowed on some tiers as well as not work with some traits), and they just help offer slightly new ways to play. Nothin' wrong with that. So many people were getting bored because the same-old stuff and weapons. Most Godlikes are too rare and powerful to allow every single player to use, so new base weapons was the best solution I could think of to help freshen things up.
Find

achievements for them when?
Find

(10-07-2016, 04:45 PM)Fuzzy Wrote:  achievements for them when?

Soon as I deem them as 'OK'. (meaning Balanced)
Find