Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lobby and Event Server Suggestion

I don't have a lot of time to type this, so I'll just get straight to the point. I have one suggestion for the Lobby Server, and one suggestion for the Event server.

The Lobby Server Suggestion: Racing Minigame (Like a Duel or just a free open area)
I'm aware it'd require a new section of the map, and it might take time to do, but I think it'd be a fun and cool idea to use maybe TDMCars or SCars to create a racing system which could either be a free driving area just to dick around, or like the duel system, where you can make bets and change rules. Maybe have specific car locks, specific class locks, that kind of stuff. I think it'd be a fun, unique way to pass time or to make bets.

The Event Server Suggestion: Hardcore Mode (Selectable and with different requirements)
Before you judge this idea, make sure you read the details/requirements/etc in detail. But the idea I have is a Hardcore mode for the Event. It makes it a bit more challenging and/or fun for the players. I think it should have these following requirements; You have to be Level 15/20 or Higher. You need to collect 25 or 50 more souls for the Grim Reaper. It will unlock a "Hardcore" mode for the event. I believe that it should have reflective friendly-fire, which is non lethal to the victim (e.g. Shooter has 15 hp, victim has 15, attack does 20 damage, kills shooter, doesnt affect victim) to make it more important to watch your fire, but also punish you equally. If you do (lets say) 15 damage to a teammate, you'd also take 15 damage. I also think, to prevent trolls, there should be a report system/safe zone system where, You can report players for trolling or intentionally attacking teammates. These reports might have to be on the forums or something, I don't know how it'd work. But if the report gets approved, the accused will get bans from hardcore mode events for a certain amount of time, and maybe normal events as well. Back to the event itself, the enemies will be the same, but they might have new/random attack patterns, buffed health, etc. But to make up for the challenge, edit the loot tables for the chest drops to make them more worth it.

In summary, the lobby would have a new racing minigame that can be used for dueling or for fun, and the event will have a bonus hardcore mode with greater challenges but greater loot. Feel free to comment your thoughts.
Find

Ehhh I don't like the hardcore idea. We might as well just make a new event *wink*
Umpty Dumpty

I'd do a hard mode event run, but only if we got a morgoth pet that followed us around

edit: in no way influenced by me getting a a pet in RS3, I promise

New lobby map

(09-29-2016, 07:18 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I'd do a hard mode event run, but only if we got a morgoth pet that followed us around

edit: in no way influenced by me getting a a pet in RS3, I promise

Nah dude that's how you get his sword