Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Frg Drama Alert #3

Hey Guy's Killer Keemstar Here and today we have tons of news today so lets get ROIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHT into it.

Today Undope's Member Application was shot down for being inactive a few months.Maybe one day he will come back

http://imgur.com/qc2PkMJ

And in other new's Brassx assured the Voslom Community that there is progress on voslom and included some tasty tidbit's read all about it here

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4778

And that's about it for the new's today Goodbye Frgdramaalert Nation.
Find

How has no one done anything to stop these annoying ass posts. I know its shit posting, but at least shitpost something funny.
Find

(09-26-2016, 08:43 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  How has no one done anything to stop these annoying ass posts. I know its shit posting, but at least shitpost something funny.

These are the news. there not post to be funny

when does this become spam.

i just want it to stop clogging the "view new posts" please. it was never funny and whoever this is, you are a generally unfunny person and i feel bad for anyone that has to listen to your jokes in real life.

(09-26-2016, 09:26 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  when does this become spam.

i just want it to stop clogging the "view new posts" please. it was never funny and whoever this is, you are a generally unfunny person and i feel bad for anyone that has to listen to your jokes in real life.

It's Cobalt, you can tell by the way they fucking stupidly put an apostrophe before every s in every word no matter the circumstance.
Find

I bet it's Enchantable again.
Find

(09-27-2016, 05:06 PM)Bradley Wrote:  
(09-26-2016, 09:26 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  when does this become spam.

It's Cobalt, you can tell by the way they fucking stupidly put an apostrophe before every s in every word no matter the circumstance.

yeah. i realized it's cobalt.
Find