Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Viksen's Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Viksen

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 74 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Browsing the TTT server lists, noticed Inventory system and joined.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned, because i abide by the rules

Why do you want to join?: I want to join, because I have grown to this TTT community and really come to enjoy the time that play on the servers, the community is friendly, and helpful and i thought I wanted to join in on that. Another reason I want to join is because I feel like I'll be sticking with this community for a long while, and wanted to be something more than the kid that just joins. I'm also hoping that in the near, or far future, i can contribute more to the community than I do know. That's pretty much it for my application. :)

Referred by: No one.

Additional Details: I tend to get a little competitive at times, but that's about it.

(09-25-2016, 09:16 PM)Viksen Wrote:  Age: 15

Steam Name(Current): Viksen

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 74 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Browsing the TTT server lists, noticed Inventory system and joined.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned, because i abide by the rules

Why do you want to join?: I want to join, because I have grown to this TTT community and really come to enjoy the time that play on the servers, the community is friendly, and helpful and i thought I wanted to join in on that. Another reason I want to join is because I feel like I'll be sticking with this community for a long while, and wanted to be something more than the kid that just joins. I'm also hoping that in the near, or far future, i can contribute more to the community than I do know. That's pretty much it for my application. Smile

Referred by: No one.

Additional Details: I tend to get a little competitive at times, but that's about it.

+1, I've talked to him for a while, he's quite nice and a decent guy in general, would do the job of member and fits in just right, to me atleast. :]

Find

i did some events with him, and played some TTT... although I abhor his shotgun, hes a cool dude. +1

cool kiddo would be a fine member +1

"cool kiddo would be a fine member +1"

-wise words of an elder who just so happened to share the same opinion as me
When a dragon round begins.

I've played with him a bit and he's a pretty ok dude. I wouldn't see a problem with him showing off our community. +1
Find

Viksen is not a furry. +1

He's actually pretty cool and deserves member.
Find

He annoys me a lot in discord, and is a pretty good guy and is active

+1

But he is a weeb so +0
Find

Pretty cool guy if you know what I'm sayin - J roc +1

Immature but meh gonna change it to a -/+ 0
Find

+1 He's average.
Sample Text.