Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Suffix (Combustion)

I think that there should be a suffix called Combustion. Firstly the Combustion would have a low chance to do what it's supposed to do. Next, When someone dies, they have a chance to explode (Sort of like the explosive barrels in Gmod but without the fire) but of course this would be overpowered, so there would have to be a low probability of it happening. I was thinking 1 in 15 as the highest and 1 in 11 being the lowest depending on the gun. That's all from me!

(I would like some feedback on my idea, thanks.)

no thanks
Find

No, but good sentence structure!

how about lower the damage to like a quarter of the the explosive barrel damage, but also with this suffix it would cause a lot of accidental rdm with a traitor shooting in a room full of innos and a guy with this suffix on a huge and spraying him down and blowing the crap out of everyone he hits in the crossfire, maybe, a t weapon??? most likely a bad idea and u might say fire grenade is for that stuff but just an idea
Find

How about combustion is the contagion of phoenix suffixes

You're on fire and everyone in proximity of you sets on fire.

Now of course this wouldn't be too great in a realistic scenario but that how I thought it would work
Find

Or make it liquid napalm, and when it procs, your character starts running around screaming in pain as his flesh melts, until you collapse and die.

That'd be fun!