Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Double EXP weekend progress

Well we don't have a section dedicated for this so I get to use the off-topic one.

I used to play Runescape in my spare time and I achieved quite a lot, getting my max cape and nearly comping. I quit shortly after invention was released when I started FRG back up again and haven't played since january this year.

Today was the start of double exp in Runescape and with my internet being awful in the past week I was able to prepare and do things like breaking down items for materials and generally make the most out of my first day. I need to get 99 Invention before I am "maxed" again, so that's the plan.

First of all I gathered as much inspiration as I could and saved it so I could discover a ton of things as soon as I logged in. Discovering new blueprints gives giant chunks of EXP and since Invention is an "Elite" skill it only gives 50% bonus exp.

In the first 30 minutes I gained 1.5m exp in invention, getting me about two levels.

After that I used a lot more materials, used all of my connector parts to make around 100 of these party simulators. Giving me another 200k exp.

Then I made quite a lot of dungeoneering lock melters, gizmo dissolvers, and a few calorie bombs giving me an extra 500k experience.

But so far those were all pointless inventions meant to get me some quick experience and nothing in the long run. So in my time preparing I gathered enough materials to make enough augmented fishing rods to 120 Invention. I made around 60 of these so far and will use them over double exp weekend and hopefully get to 99 Invention.

All in all a really great day netting me over 5m experience in Invention, and eventually securing 120 after I make the rest and get them all to level 10 and disassemble them. 60 of these rods will give 459k experience each getting me 27.5m exp which puts me at 50M/80M Invention exp

This is what I did today, an entire week of preparation went into it. I'd say it was well worth it, I plan on using the rest of the weekend as I level up my invention more to discover more of the blueprints and gain even more experience while I AFK fishing on the side.

I guess I'll keep this updated as I do more stuff.

Thanks for reading, if you did!

RS3 sucks tho so.
Find

(09-24-2016, 03:13 AM)Brassx Wrote:  RS3 sucks tho so.

No u
Find

EOC FTW!!!
Find

88 Invention, every level gives me a burst of 600 with an extra 300 I get while fishing. At 91 I'll get a huge amount of it and use that to discover the rest of the materials that I haven't gotten yet.
Find

All I did was get summoning to 68, slayer to 65, mining to 75 and ranged to 70
Find

Edit: Just got 89

Find

(09-24-2016, 03:13 AM)Brassx Wrote:  RS3 sucks tho so.

who still plays rs3 in 2016 wtf

i understand old school rs, but why rs3

(09-24-2016, 01:57 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  who still plays rs3 in 2016 wtf

i understand old school rs, but why rs3

That's pretty much wondering why do people play cs 1.6 and CSS over csgo, because we all can play what we want. I didn't play osrs until recently and only played rs3, so i got use to rs3 and enjoy it so much more than osrs.

We also have our own opinions on what is better, I just like rs3 a lot more.
Find