Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dusty Plate

RIP-OFF DJINN. I'm suing.
Find

thats not a plate thats a platter

+1 its okay <3

Find

I can't guarantee I'll keep the rewards the same or even it being a plate, but I do like the idea in general, and the lore you put behind it. (TO BE CLEAR I AM POSTING THAT I WILL CONSIDER THIS, BUT NO TIMEFRAME IF I WILL OR WILL NOT ADD IT. IT IS IN MY 'POOL' OF POSSIBLE ADDITIONS NOW)
Find

Honestly I'm fine with anything you do with the rewards, I'm just glad I could contribute a meaningful story and introduce a new character that I hope to make somewhat interesting
Find

(09-21-2016, 06:07 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I can't guarantee I'll keep the rewards the same or even it being a plate, but I do like the idea in general, and the lore you put behind it. (TO BE CLEAR I AM POSTING THAT I WILL CONSIDER THIS, BUT NO TIMEFRAME IF I WILL OR WILL NOT ADD IT. IT IS IN MY 'POOL' OF POSSIBLE ADDITIONS NOW)

Brass' pool

+1 I like this idea.

The VIP thing could be a rarer thing to obtain from the blessing but its not like someones gonna spam it and sell the blessing items.. Right? Could be since there monthly effects you can only do this once a week or month maybe? So that your not O P By having all blessings in 1 go, But i do like this, i think the rewards are great as listed but if you wanna add more, by my guest, just makes the good rewards worth it all the more when you do score them
Vanished from life
Find

You cant sell items you buy from vip.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I want lore. Give me lore
Find