Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Orbs changed in some way

I like the idea, hell I invented them pretty much, but there's a glaring flaw: How people delay to heal with them.

I think that if the game is in over-time, you should be able to right click with the orb and rapidly heal with it, but it only starts healing about ~3 seconds after holding.

It isn't very fun to sit in a corner for 30 seconds as a Traitor because you have 11HP, and it delays the round for everyone.

This is more of an open suggestion than anything else. If you can think of a good fix, that'd be great!

yeah I feel like garbo when I sit there healing from 2-60 HP
Find

+1. Ye.
Find

Could maybe make them emit a sound when you're healing, to help give away where you're at. But either way, I don't personally think it's a big deal. TTT isn't really supposed to really be some super fast paced nonstop action based gamemode. Rounds take time, and as long as they aren't intentionally avoiding conflict the entire round, I don't see the problem in waiting a few extra moments. It's not like they can just do it forever.

If anything I could possibly add an ability to some like you said, but to balance it, it could heal you to the health amount it allows instantly but at the cost of all the charges, so a one time use. Only in overtime.

That'd work, if it was less effective. I just found it very irritating to dink a Traitor, have them hide, dink a Traitor, have them hide...Sure, the orbs are limited, but isn't it still around ~120HP that can potentially be healed from the normal orb?

I just felt it got pretty boring.

+1, some change would be interesting

Find

+1 I agree with Terran
Sample Text.
Find

(09-20-2016, 07:33 PM)BossMan Wrote:  +1 I agree with Terran
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

The orbs are perfectly fine as they are right now, sure it slows down the round a little bit. But it gives a wounded traitor another chance to win the round.

Plus you don't even need to stand still or delay to use it, you can walk/sneak around while healing like a good traitor and spot people to kill.

I had an experience where as the last traitor I was badly wounded but I walked around with my orb out, spotted someone and picked them off. I would have lost the 1v1 at the end if not for the 12 points of health that I healed on the way to the person.
Find