Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 9/18/2016

YES! I would LOVE a new gamemode like those!
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Hell yea dude. I would love to see new gamemodes. I think I might honestly spend more time on a DM or plain FPS game mode than on ttt just because that's what I've been grown up with. Even though most talk shit on COD, that was the very first game I ever played and I've really enjoyed playing it. So yea +1 to new Gamemodes!
Find

Frg fat kids server would be the best thing ever
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

Probably just basic TDM. Gun game would be cool but it would get boring after a while.
Find

i would probably prefer TDM, but if we want to stick with the blood and death and back stabbing of ttt, we can always do murder, and since we have a few halo maps maybe for a tdm map a halo map?
Find

(09-18-2016, 04:11 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  Probably just basic TDM. Gun game would be cool but it would get boring after a while.
Find

i love you a lot
Find

A fun game mode i found was f2s stronghold but i dont know how we could make a drop system for it tho
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(09-18-2016, 04:22 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  i would probably prefer TDM, but if we want to stick with the blood and death and back stabbing of ttt, we can always do murder, and since we have a few halo maps maybe for a tdm map a halo map?

Murder is trash
Find

(09-18-2016, 07:55 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(09-18-2016, 04:22 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  i would probably prefer TDM, but if we want to stick with the blood and death and back stabbing of ttt, we can always do murder, and since we have a few halo maps maybe for a tdm map a halo map?

Murder is trash

but who doesnt like friendships being destroyed because your so called friend happens to have a knife and when u stick together they stab u in the back? thats like the most fun a person can have
Find