Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 9/18/2016

^
so...basically TTT?

(09-18-2016, 08:36 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  
(09-18-2016, 07:55 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(09-18-2016, 04:22 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  i would probably prefer TDM, but if we want to stick with the blood and death and back stabbing of ttt, we can always do murder, and since we have a few halo maps maybe for a tdm map a halo map?

Murder is trash

but who doesnt like friendships being destroyed because your so called friend happens to have a knife and when u stick together they stab u in the back? thats like the most fun a person can have

Because A. Brass said he wants to implement the inventory system with it, kind of impossible to do that when only one person gets a gun and that gun is supposed to just always one shot. And B. Murder is boring as fuck with large amounts of people, or just in general boring.
Find

(09-18-2016, 08:36 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  
(09-18-2016, 07:55 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(09-18-2016, 04:22 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  i would probably prefer TDM, but if we want to stick with the blood and death and back stabbing of ttt, we can always do murder, and since we have a few halo maps maybe for a tdm map a halo map?

Murder is trash

but who doesnt like friendships being destroyed because your so called friend happens to have a knife and when u stick together they stab u in the back? thats like the most fun a person can have

That sounds like a good idea for a gamemode. We should call it Terrorists, Traitors, and Traps. Or TTT for short.
Find

Runescape

Gamemode

When

Personally I think DM and TDM should be a mini game on the TTT server. The reason those rounds are so loved on NTG is because they are rare. A 24/7 DM/TDM server would get old after a bit. It would get a lot of players at first but after everyone burnt themselves out it would die. I always thought the plan was to port the TDM minigame from ntg over to frg and just change it around and make it better. You did make it yourself so there's nothing wrong with porting it over.
Find

(09-19-2016, 05:20 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  Personally I think DM and TDM should be a mini game on the TTT server. The reason those rounds are so loved on NTG is because they are rare. A 24/7 DM/TDM server would get old after a bit. It would get a lot of players at first but after everyone burnt themselves out it would die. I always thought the plan was to port the TDM minigame from ntg over to frg and just change it around and make it better. You did make it yourself so there's nothing wrong with porting it over.

I think people just like DM/TDM in general, it just hasn't been popular in GMOD 'cause GMOD wasn't designed to be a shooter, but a sandbox game. Those rounds were pretty laggy on top of TTT. I would like to have a much more optimized gamemode to run TDM/DM/CTF, etc. If done properly, I think it would be a nice extra especially for those burnt out on TTT. That's not to say a variant of it can't be a minigame. But I want a whole gamemode dedicated to it, with re-balanced weapon stats. Just a new way to play and get playtime, experience, post round drops, etc. For those getting bored of TTT and all of the rules/drama that comes with it. Plus it would be nice to branch out to more custom FRG Gamemode servers.