Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bullets not doing correct damage?

I find myself loading a full mag into someone and only doing 6 damage per bullet (Kaiju AK). This is while I'm aiming at the upper chest. IS this just Gmod hitboxes or something to do with my interenet?

This is something that has happened before, damage values screwing up.
Find

(09-17-2016, 09:02 PM)Peppe Wrote:  I find myself loading a full mag into someone and only doing 6 damage per bullet (Kaiju AK). This is while I'm aiming at the upper chest. IS this just Gmod hitboxes or something to do with my interenet?

Could be a combo of a few things. It could be registering an arm/leg shot as those reduce the damage by 55% + they could've had body armor which reduces it even more.

Could also be from inaccuracy of your AK.

Or you're just bad which is very possible.
Sample Text.
Find

(09-17-2016, 09:08 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(09-17-2016, 09:02 PM)Peppe Wrote:  I find myself loading a full mag into someone and only doing 6 damage per bullet (Kaiju AK). This is while I'm aiming at the upper chest. IS this just Gmod hitboxes or something to do with my interenet?

Could be a combo of a few things. It could be registering an arm/leg shot as those reduce the damage by 55% + they could've had body armor which reduces it even more.

Could also be from inaccuracy of your AK.

This is it right here

I have a lot of times where my gun will deal ~6 damage on chest, but that's how much it deals on leg. So I assume the hit boxes are fucked
Find

Ya, I just think the hitboxes are fucked up.
Find

I get this too with the rifle, I'll be aiming at someone's chest, and I mean like dead center with + accuracy. I'll shoot and it'll do leg dmg.
Find

This happens a LOT with the bows.

Ill hit them straight in the chest/head, and it will only do 75 damage.

Happens all the time with my m16 or sg but my mac10 will sometimes do HS damage when im shooting their body head on? Very weird.

I can't tell you how many times I've headshot someone for 16 damage. ;-;
When a dragon round begins.

Find