Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crystal Role Option

(09-16-2016, 03:08 AM)Terran Wrote:  but dread then we'd be shooting black people

but whats wrong with that
Find

EVIL 
Find

(09-16-2016, 03:19 AM)Terran Wrote:  EVIL 

we're shooting white people as it is in TTT so why not shoot black people as well.

equality
Find

stop derailing my suggestion >Sad
Find

I can imagine it now, people will follow me around at the start of every round and wait to hear the sound of me picking up ammo because of my dimension crystal.

"Kuro is a traitor because his dimension crystal activated, but we can't kill him so follow him until he shoots one of us or keep a close eye on him"

I support this suggestion fully but this is what the meta will become if this is implemented and that makes me sad.

(09-16-2016, 03:20 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  

we're shooting white people as it is in TTT so why not shoot black people as well.

equality

Dont shoot blacks. Harambe was a innocent person.

(09-16-2016, 04:50 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I can imagine it now, people will follow me around at the start of every round and wait to hear the sound of me picking up ammo because of my dimension crystal.

"Kuro is a traitor because his dimension crystal activated, but we can't kill him so follow him until he shoots one of us or keep a close eye on him"

I support this suggestion fully but this is what the meta will become if this is implemented and that makes me sad.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(09-16-2016, 03:20 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  

equality

The majority of the people you shoot are brown guys from the Middle East. The exception being kleiner I think.
Find

I thought about this when I first made them, however, it's exactly as Kuro said. People could see you jumping higher, falling slower, gaining ammo, etc. And just assume you're a T, I'd rather not give a platform for that. There's a 're-equip loadout' function for a reason (allowing you to re-equip once as long as it's not too far into the round)