Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bloodlust - New Godlike Secondary

For a blood secondary I was thinking same thing but it charges a grenade to throw that explodes on impact and leaches like 25 to 40 HP on hit
Find

This idea is actually really cool. I know you had been talking about making such a proposal for quite a while now, but i expected it to be a lot more lame.
Im actually going to +1 this.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(09-13-2016, 03:43 AM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  This idea is actually really cool. I know you had been talking about making such a proposal for quite a while now, but i expected it to be a lot more lame.
Im actually going to +1 this.

Good to know you hold such high hopes for me!
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(09-13-2016, 01:10 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  how about it only work son t rounds

yes
yes
yes

thatd be dumb homie, because if you see them blood covered that would be an instant kos. And i dont know about u but kos of weapon is ghey.
Find

(09-13-2016, 10:17 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  
(09-13-2016, 01:10 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  how about it only work son t rounds

yes
yes
yes

thatd be dumb homie, because if you see them blood covered that would be an instant kos. And i dont know about u but kos of weapon is ghey.

remove the visual?
its a dumb idea anyways. if you're a traitor you'll still be killed for the blood unless you have some convincing ass story as to why you have blood on you.
9/10 times you wont.
Find

Or just have it be a chance on hit to proc the bloodlust? I don't think it needs to be a charged weapon. If you're shooting and go bloodlust, it's explainable. People saw you shoot, they know you're fighting. However, it should probably be deactivate-able so that you can go stealth with it, too.

(09-14-2016, 04:17 AM)Nivendo Wrote:  Or just have it be a chance on hit to proc the bloodlust? I don't think it needs to be a charged weapon. If you're shooting and go bloodlust, it's explainable. People saw you shoot, they know you're fighting. However, it should probably be deactivate-able so that you can go stealth with it, too.

Too many weapons are based on rng
Umpty Dumpty

(09-14-2016, 10:40 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  Too many weapons are based on rng

Why do you think that is? If we had charge-able weapons, it'd have to be a traitor weapon. As an innocent or a detective, you can't utilize a chargeable weapon unless you have killed one or more traitors, making it virtually un-usable and essentially a self-kos for traitors who use one.
Find

(09-16-2016, 02:55 AM)Nivendo Wrote:  
(09-14-2016, 10:40 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  Too many weapons are based on rng

Why do you think that is? If we had charge-able weapons, it'd have to be a traitor weapon. As an innocent or a detective, you can't utilize a chargeable weapon unless you have killed one or more traitors, making it virtually un-usable and essentially a self-kos for traitors who use one.

Why do I think that it? Maybe the fact that 2 people went out of their way to click "DISAGREE" on your post while 4 clicked "AGREE" on mine?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

ey i forgot about this thing.
bump for the heck of it
Umpty Dumpty
Find