Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"this guy is a Traitor but I am not kos'ing him"

There are two sides to every situation, not each one is going to be the same. Removing a basic logic because some people abuse it is not the smart move. You may have had a situation to the extreme, but other, more minor ones don't suffer from that affair.

Don't be suspicious and you won't be suspected.
Find

This should be in the member section.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

And how come I keep getting words put in my mouth with no input?
I never kos 'd anyone off a bow. (If so my amnesia is acting up again, then meh I'm sorry xP)
But I mean, as Terran said, if you know someone's a T but can't prove it without getting slain/reported, then I usually just let everyone know. I'm still not so sure how that's such a bad thing. If you call that ruining their T round, then wouldn't using logic to kill them then are there just be a bit worse for them?
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Saying someone is a t but no kos is like saying he/she is suspicious. It's just a friendly reminder to watch out for them. I don't know how it'd be rdm since you're just warning other people that a person is being suspicious. Lettuce end this.

You never had words put in your mouth without input, this is an open forum, you reply when you can. It really surprises me that you don't remember it since you !blocked me after I called you out on it.

Kcat, Two completely different phrasings that mean two completely different things is my point. When you call suspicion people keep an eye on them, Calling them a traitor usually ends with them being followed by anyone paying attention.
Find

This really seems pointless since, in my mind, calling someone a "Traitor but no KoS" is basically suspicion on that said person. It doesn't really "ruin" their T-Round because there are numerous ways to pass-off suspicion on yourself (False Proven, stuff like that). So I just don't see why this is even made a thread if most people posting have the same idea of what is being said, just more of an argumentative thread tbh.

(09-09-2016, 03:18 PM)Chosen Wrote:  This really seems pointless since, in my mind, calling someone a "Traitor but no KoS" is basically suspicion on that said person. It doesn't really "ruin" their T-Round because there are numerous ways to pass-off suspicion on yourself (False Proven, stuff like that). So I just don't see why this is even made a thread if most people posting have the same idea of what is being said, just more of an argumentative thread tbh.

This.
And mougwi, I never blocked you?
If you think I did, I didn't, and how would you being blocked have anything to me supposedly kosing someone off weapon?

Find

(09-09-2016, 03:36 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  
(09-09-2016, 03:18 PM)Chosen Wrote:  This really seems pointless since, in my mind, calling someone a "Traitor but no KoS" is basically suspicion on that said person. It doesn't really "ruin" their T-Round because there are numerous ways to pass-off suspicion on yourself (False Proven, stuff like that). So I just don't see why this is even made a thread if most people posting have the same idea of what is being said, just more of an argumentative thread tbh.

This.
If you think I did, I didn't, and how would you being blocked have anything to me supposedly kosing someone off weapon?

Not trying to take sides here but I was literally on the server yesterday when you did block mougwi after you guys were arguing
Find

(09-09-2016, 06:15 PM)Furesh Wrote:  
(09-09-2016, 03:36 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  

This.

Not trying to take sides here but I was literally on the server yesterday when you did block mougwi after you guys were arguing

I didn't actually type the !block command. I never really blocked him, his voice icon showed and I heard what he was saying

Find

To be honest, I don't generally like when people use "Oh X is a T since blahblah happened", I'd rather just call suspicion over that, it sounds nicer. But even after that people just follow you constantly, even after giving three warnings to stop following and you take action, they will fight back and if multiple people are there, you pretty much have no chance.
Find