Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"this guy is a Traitor but I am not kos'ing him"

I say "x is a T" whenever i'm in a position where some people would KOS someone, but i know they'd get butthurt if i just kos'd them, so instead of causing that drama i just say they're a T so that they can at least get a jihad in before they die.
I dont see someone killed by a bow and say "hey guys, x is a t because he has a bow."
thats stupid.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(09-09-2016, 02:07 AM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  I say "x is a T" whenever i'm in a position where some people would KOS someone, but i know they'd get butthurt if i just kos'd them, so instead of causing that drama i just say they're a T so that they can at least get a jihad in before they die.
I dont see someone killed by a bow and say "hey guys, x is a t because he has a bow."
thats stupid.

So calling someone a traitor and kos'ing them will cause drama, but you think calling someone a traitor without kos'ing them won't cause the same drama. You are a special individual.

As for the "hey guys, x is a t because he has a bow.", I have heard that exact sentence come out of your mouth with "but don't kos him" tacked on.
Find

Or maybe a slay for abusing the 3 warnings.
Find

Didn't read thread really but:

99% of the time you can figure out who a T is anyways, its dumb and obvious.

This not-quite-calling-out has never affected me negatively.

Also, if I know someone is a T but have no proof, I'm gonna stalk the hell out of you the whole match and ambush you at the worst times.

What terran said. Traitors are often very obvious. If you see someone acting suspicious, it would just be stupid not to warn people. We shouldn't force idiocy and ignorance upon people who have adequate thought processing abilities.

(09-09-2016, 01:57 AM)Mougwi Wrote:  I love the response of everyone that does this exact thing trying to twist the words. "Suspicion on Mougwi" is not the same as "Mougwi is a traitor but do not kos him".

Hell Fancy even said in game when this topic came up that he does it hoping that everyone will join him in following that person until they slip up.

(09-09-2016, 01:56 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  I think if someone is following someone they shouldn't be able to fight back after the 3rd warning
thats dumb as fuc

I disagree Enchantable, I feel that if someone shoots at you that you should be able to shoot back as long as that person is not the detective.

There is a reason why there is the stop following me x3 warning rule, and this is just an attempt to circumvent it. Of course this is assuming you are innocent, if you are a traitor light up anyone you see fit.

The stop following rule is to prevent nubs on gmod from harrasing people. People on gmod tend to act childish so if someone doesn't like someone they will go out of their way to follow that person every round. If someone is following you because they know you are a T then you failed to do your job as a T and be sneaky and not get caught and you should just accept your fate and go out guns ablazin. Maybe you'll clutch and rek everyone.

Are you guys seriously complaining about a form of basic logic in a game based solely on the use of logic to find the opponent and win.

How is it basic logic? if you've got proof, call the mother fucker out.
Find

When you hear a magazine being emptied in a room with one exit, and a person in it immediately identifies a body with fresh DNA on it and is holding the weapon that the dead body was killed with, you can't kill them or else it is off of weapon/suspicion/location.

But you know they're a Traitor.
Find

To me that's proof Terran, I'm talking about the instances that happened today when fancy would hear a bow, and then the next person he saw with a bow (there were 3 at the time) would be proclaimed a traitor (but not kos) and would stick up their ass. Or he would see a shot from an area, watch it until someone moved out of it and then claim them a traitor, once again sticking up their ass. That is what annoys me because he had about a 50% chance of being right, 100% chance of being annoying.
Find