Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"this guy is a Traitor but I am not kos'ing him"

I feel that saying X is a t, No kos is just suspicion reworded, yes people will follow others around, but that will happen even by saying high high suspicion on X. People troll and follow, just suck it up and kill them and run for you life, or like jake said, clutch it. its not that hard and even if you do die there is always the next round in which you could be a t and try again. and dont be so suspicious too about it

reworded in a way to get around calling someone out without having evidence. Call suspicion all you want, do not call someone a traitor unless you have justifiable reason to call them a traitor.
Find

(09-09-2016, 08:21 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  reworded in a way to get around calling someone out without having evidence. Call suspicion all you want, do not call someone a traitor unless you have justifiable reason to call them a traitor.

most of the time people call a person a t no kos they have a pretty good reason that that person is a t, it is normally obvious to them and they want to hlep ppl
Find

(09-09-2016, 08:37 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  
(09-09-2016, 08:21 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  reworded in a way to get around calling someone out without having evidence. Call suspicion all you want, do not call someone a traitor unless you have justifiable reason to call them a traitor.

most of the time people call a person a t no kos they have a pretty good reason that that person is a t, it is normally obvious to them and they want to hlep ppl

Then they can call suspicion.
Find

Personally I see nothing wrong with it. You've kind of failed if someone figured out you're a T and there's nothing wrong with saying "but don't KOS". I'm not sure there is anything anyone can say that'll convince mougwi anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Find

(09-09-2016, 10:29 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  
(09-09-2016, 08:37 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  

Then they can call suspicion.

Suspicion has became meaningless in ttt with the amount people who use it on people not even doing anything even remotely almost traitorous. That is basically the reason He's the traitor, but I don't have evidence to kos has came from. It has the same effect that suspicion is suppose to have, but doesn't.
Find

(09-09-2016, 01:56 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  I think if someone is following someone they shouldn't be able to fight back after the 3rd warning
thats dumb as fuc

Yeah this is a pretty stupid rule. Me and enchant used to just follow people we where sure where the traitors, but had no proof. So we would just follow them until they gave us the warnings and shot and we just ganged up on them and killed them... I admit its scummy but i really think this rule should not be a thing.
Find