Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bezerker - Attempted Revenge RDM

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Bezerker

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:75911551

Map the event happened on: gm_construct

Date of event: August 30th

What Happened?: I told him that UMPs should be unlikely, and because of that he decided to attempt revenge RDM me for no reason. This isn't the first time he's done this either.

Witnesses: Chosen, Mougwi, Heisen

Evidence:

Apparently since my evidence isn't valid in unban appeal, I'd make an actual player complaint.

Why does everyone does this? as soon as someone gets ban everyone puts more things to ban them even tho they had this stuff for a while. tobi why did you now just post this and not at the time you got this?
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

Please provide evidence that this is a revenge RDM and not just a basic inno on inno RDM that doesn't appear to result in you dying.
Find

(09-02-2016, 11:07 PM)Mini Cosmic Wrote:  Why does everyone does this? as soon as someone gets ban everyone puts more things to ban them even tho they had this stuff for a while. tobi why did you now just post this and not at the time you got this?

why does it matter?

im reporting it now. a report is a report. there is no reason why I cant report this.
Find

Tobias, for the past couple weeks, whenever you see I'm online, you go out of your way to make snide comments about Umps because you know it spites me. I've asked you multiple times to stop. Also, here's some evidence of you, Chosen, and a few others bypassing the Block System after I blocked them.

Umpty Dumpty
Find

I wasn't a witness and I can't really contribute on this specific case, but I have personally been rdmed by Bezerker for saying my opinion on Umpty's. It was a while ago and I can't remember the specifics, but it's not the first time he's done it. He does it to other people too and I have punished him for it in the past.

I've got nothing against him, I know he isn't malicious when he does it. But he does do it and he really should know better than to.
Find

(09-02-2016, 11:28 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  Tobias, for the past couple weeks, whenever you see I'm online, you go out of your way to make snide comments about Umps because you know it spites me. I've asked you multiple times to stop. Also, here's some evidence of you, Chosen, and a few others bypassing the Block System after I blocked them.

This last one was before you blocked me, and it was a legit report, considering that was the round you RDMed me for saying umps were trash.

You RDMed me for saying umps were trash, so why shouldn't i report you with the same reason? Considering that was the reason i was killed.
Find

Honestly you guys need to just cut it out with this kind of shit. Bezerker it is a gun that you can collect on the server just like everyone else and you really have no reason to be offended by people saying they are bad. Tobias and Chosen stop going out of your way to make dumb comments about it that you know will probably cause some kind of trouble whether it be small, or result in something as dumb as this. Why do you guys always have to make something out of nothing?

I'm closing this and I don't wanna see anymore shenanigans about Bezerker "revenge" RDMing people because of a small comment and I don't wanna see people instigating and looking for this kind of crap anymore.

Sorry, I know this is closed, but come on guys. Bezerker, quit acting like someone insulting the UMP is basically insulting your mother. It's an act and it's not funny, clearly it's causing problems.

Tobias, quit being a bitch about everything. I'm really sick of seeing reports that involve YOU AND CHOSEN constantly antagonizing people thinking you're some kind of leet mastr trol.

Jesus, all of you are acting like you're 10. This is why safe zones are being made.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find