Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ark: Scorched Earth

http://store.steampowered.com/app/512540/

Holy shit, it looks better that the original ark.

Who else is getting it, it just released.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Why is there paid dlc in an unfinished game.

Does that matter? The game has been purchasable and playable for how long now? How do you know they dont have 3 more years of content till its out of EA?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I think what he's saying is why are they making extra content when the main content isn't done yet. It's like putting sprinkles on a doughnut when it hasn't been iced yet

(09-02-2016, 12:50 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  Does that matter? The game has been purchasable and playable for how long now? How do you know they dont have 3 more years of content till its out of EA?

As a matter of principle it should. Fulfill promises made before making new ones especially when it involves a consumer's money.
Find

That seems extremely greedy to release paid DLC before the game is finished. No matter how much fun the game already is or work the game would be to make, that doesn't really excuse it for early access paid DLC in my opinion.

EDIT: also it shouldn't take 3 years more to work on a game that is already mostly developed. That's the problem with early access games.

yeah, when i saw this i got kind of salty, don't know why they would release a paid dlc when they should've just waited to make the dlc when game was completed, or just made it free.
Find