Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nacholistic - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Nacholistic

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 Hours 42 Minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: A friend

Have you ever been banned and why?: Other than Karma Bans and a few jokes, no (I believe)

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because I truly enjoy this server for the community. While a lot of people are here from NTG just for the inventory, I couldn't care less about the inventory.

Referred by: N/A (was referred but he would not like to be named)

Additional Details: While this is Barebones beyond Belief, I hope some of you know me from NTG enough to know that I truly care about community.

I love you. You're a cool guy. You just don't know when to stop talkign sometimes, you cause drama and although at times you may not be the one STARTING it, you need to fix your relationships with people before posting an app like this.

Sorry, -1 for now.
Find

>cares about community

Yesterday you were screaming at me that you hated the community because i was here.

Anyways, -1.

All you do is cause drama and RDM.
Find

"Other than karma bans"... Not a very appealing thing. -1 for now, I havent seen you on lately, come on more and don't rdm and I'll reconsider.

Edit: Just mass RDMed... You used to be cool but now your a RDMer like the rest.
Find

Oh god no
Sorry
but you are just not fun to play with at all
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

Why are you even wasting your time making this all you do is come on cause grief, and talk smack to everybody
Find

-1. Based on previous experiences, I don't think you should be Member. You jump to decisions to quick and get mad pretty damn fast. You lose your chill.
Find

Yeaaaah...Sorry, man, but I told you before that it just won't work out. You gotta keep a cool and level head, even though you're fun to play with, its just...Breezy 2.0 all over again, and look where he is already?...Banned. I mean, you're not AS BAD as the people who don't like you make you out to be, but Members are supposed to uphold a certain standing of sorts, and, in complete honesty, I don't think that you could uphold it. Maybe if I saw you helping out newer players or explaining rules, but like most others all you do is enjoy the servers, which is perfectly great! But the constant squabbling and causing arguments, e.g just doesn't work out in your favor. Sorry, man. Negative support from me...-1.
Find

Oh by the way, I've banned you for a day before due to you rdming. (first day of public release i believe it was)
Find

That would be right Nuggie
Find