Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Black Knight's Member App V2

Steam Name(Current): Black Knight Gamer

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 101 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Bored one day on Gmod scrolling through servers

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, and I plan on keeping it that way

Why do you want to join?: I appreciate the community here and I want to be a part of its growing ranks and help out where i can

Additional Details: I know I cause a bit of rdm but I never do it on purpose and I will always provide ample reasoning for it

Fun guy to play with and knows what he is doing. He is very fun to play with and makes my experience on the server that much better. +1
Find

Yeah I support this member application on the basis that knight is an awesome guy to play with. He is laid back but follows the rules (unless in times of play and everyone knows its play between him and another.) He is supportive of newcomers and has not caused trouble from what ive seen.
Find

Pretty quiet which is not a bad thing, he's also pretty chill so I support this +1
Find

Pretty bare bone app my guy but that's alright. You're fun to play with and not a menace at all. +1
Find

He's a pretty good guy but I don't think I've seen him enough to really make an opinion.

+0

He's a really fun to play with and doesn't cause many problems +1
Find

Approved!
Find