Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Bradley's Membership application

(08-29-2016, 08:08 PM)BossMang. Wrote:  I will say the he kid is extremely annoying, but it takes two to fight. If you stopped talking to him it would be nice. I will 100% +1 if u just block him.

I've already spoken with him today, we're on good terms now, I think?
Find

(08-29-2016, 08:25 PM)Bradley Wrote:  
(08-29-2016, 08:08 PM)BossMang. Wrote:  I will say the he kid is extremely annoying, but it takes two to fight. If you stopped talking to him it would be nice. I will 100% +1 if u just block him.

I've already spoken with him today, we're on good terms now, I think?
Cool, then +1.
Sample Text.
Find

Hes fun and active, hes like a saltier version of enchantable if thats even possible. +1
Find

(08-29-2016, 04:02 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  You used to be a part of or cause a decent amount of conflict back sometime in 2015, either way it isn't something that members should be doing. That being said, it seems or at least looks like you're trying to improve and have matured a bit. Just don't get involved in useless arguments and learn to ignore people. +.75

this.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

This man makes my experience on the server 11x better and honestly is really fun to follow around and annoy. He doesn't take things to seriously but can give the right amount of "tude" when necessary. +1
Find

You act like you're 6 -1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

(08-29-2016, 05:20 PM)Pepper Wrote:  Yeeees love play with this dude +1 I don't see him cause any trouble either
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

+1 Bradley would make a great member. 100% salt.
Find

+1.

in all honesty though, bradley is a pretty fun guy to play with, and I believe he would make a great member.

+1
Find

Bradley is a huge bully. But at times he can be respectful. but all you need to know is
Don't fuck with Bradley unless you want the British sexy voice in your arse.
+1
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find