Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Paint Shop

This has been suggested a few times before, but I thought up some new ideas involving it
Basically, a Paint Shop will open on the Lobby, run by some guy named Vinci. Every week, he resets like the other shops, except he sells Paint, which when used, changes the color of your playermodel.

Misc Ideas:
His stall could have a bunch of paintings.
His dialogue could just be a bunch of Leonardo da Vinci quotes.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Make it for guns and we have a deal.
SG Fucking Overlord

Sounds like it could be buggy, I would like to see it in guns more then models. +1
Find

+1, i want to be completely black
Find

In your dreams tobias
Find

no this will make me want to vomit all over my screen -1.

This would make tiers that have unique color tones (Lunar, Pretty Pink, Heroic, Vakarian, etc.) completely stupid.
Ontop of that, we have so few playermodels because we try to keep it "realistic"ish and not completely silly looking.

'cus of that, -1.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-29-2016, 12:52 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  This would make tiers that have unique color tones (Lunar, Pretty Pink, Heroic, Vakarian, etc.) completely stupid.
Ontop of that, we have so few playermodels because we try to keep it "realistic"ish and not completely silly looking.

'cus of that, -1.

Silly looking? We have god forsaken Candy Canes, as weapons, and you're complaining about realism!? Plus, I hate the paint for guns, I want it for player models only.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(08-29-2016, 01:26 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  
(08-29-2016, 12:52 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  This would make tiers that have unique color tones (Lunar, Pretty Pink, Heroic, Vakarian, etc.) completely stupid.

'cus of that, -1.

Silly looking? We have god forsaken Candy Canes, as weapons, and you're complaining about realism!? Plus, I hate the paint for guns, I want it for player models only.

well like a spy could make anything into a gun candy cane would be no problem for one of them
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

candy cane looks fine

- That Thrakos Noob
Find