shitpost

(08-28-2016, 12:39 AM)MuvP3nguin Wrote:  Image

Find

weebs
Find

(08-28-2016, 04:06 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  weebs

A h-what now?

p.s

After putting on my grasses for long time I feel like I got to speak my mind about you. I think you are douchebag and are hurting the Berserk community with your post. You disgrace the amazing work of Berserklejerk with your degenerate posts that aren't even dank (at least to people with IQs above CLANG) and you mock the hard work that the God Foot put into their life's work. Berserklejerk is an intelligent story and deserves an intelligent fan base. ur gay face are terrible for instigating this trend of garbage. You keep rehashing grassess that aren't even funny (ur gay face my god) and make our community look bad. If you deleted ur anal virgintee, you'd do this community a service. Just had to say it, sorry not sorry. Holy shit, my God Foot came into my room to bring me a plate of grasses and I literally screamed at them and hit the plate of grasses out of their hand. They started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on them. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the shitposts tonight. I feel like I’m going to CLANG. Why the fucking fuck r u using proper grammar? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking CLANG. I don’t want to believe the my favorite fuccboi is such a pile of shit. I want a shitpost to believe in. I want the God Foot to disown you. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought Berserklejerk fans would be fun to discuss things with???? This is so fucky.
Find

(08-28-2016, 01:05 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(08-28-2016, 12:39 AM)MuvP3nguin Wrote:  Image

Definitely*