Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

nield's doing a little unboxing

(08-25-2016, 08:10 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  tobias do u like have a sugar daddy or mommy or something, or is brassx ur sugar daddy and all the donations go straight back to u so u can donate again? and of course i have school so i cant see this shit, kuro plz record this and post it so more of us can see this. good luck man i hope u get 2 bows

Tobias? What? This is Nields thread.
Find

(08-25-2016, 08:29 PM)Bradley Wrote:  
(08-25-2016, 08:10 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  tobias do u like have a sugar daddy or mommy or something, or is brassx ur sugar daddy and all the donations go straight back to u so u can donate again? and of course i have school so i cant see this shit, kuro plz record this and post it so more of us can see this. good luck man i hope u get 2 bows

Tobias? What? This is Nields thread.

oh shit i had just gotten home from school and i thought instead of nield it was tobias, holy shit i messed up

Nield good luck friend. I've never bought anything other than seraphs after the bow and mask. My first ever seraph gave me a bow so Nield I'm hoping you have luck on your side. Oh and have fun with your new lava cape that's coming up
Find

why was my name mentioned in this lol
Find

(08-25-2016, 07:35 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  I'll be working, what a surprise lol.

Don't worry Eclipse ill be working too if that makes you feel any better xD
Find

(08-26-2016, 02:31 AM)Flyingspaghettimonster Wrote:  
(08-25-2016, 07:35 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  I'll be working, what a surprise lol.

Don't worry Eclipse ill be working too if that makes you feel any better xD

this already happened lmao
Find

Yeah, did no-one realise that AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time?
Find

(08-26-2016, 02:45 AM)nield Wrote:  Yeah, did no-one realise that AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time?

i didn't Sad
Find

>Australia being relevant
>Ever
HAHAHAHA

Rip Nield and his unboxing. At least he got the accessory godlikes
Find