Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Find the codes! [ENDED]

I have hidden 5 codes around the website/forums. They will be pretty obvious when you find them.

The first person to find and redeem ALL 5 gets a reward from the 'Coin fee bank'. Which is a place all fees from all market transactions are put. This reward will be around 10k coins. (These aren't new coins put in the system, these coins were already in the system previously, but were taken out as part of the market fee %. Keep in mind, the coin fee bank is 100k+ coins so I'm only giving out 10% of the total fees right now)

If you find a code head over to http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/redeem_code.php to redeem it!

Requirements to play Good luck!

This is a test run of a new system which can bring some cool stuff in-game.(think of codes/drops/other items hidden in game which contain a riddle that leads to a code)
Find

Only found 1 of them feelsbadman
Find

I'm too dumb for this so I'll pass, but can the reward be something other than more coins in the economy?

The queen worm gives a lot of coins every day, it doesn't feel like we have enough coins sinking a-is.
Find

(08-23-2016, 03:25 PM)Terran Wrote:  I'm too dumb for this so I'll pass, but can the reward be something other than more coins in the economy?

The queen worm gives a lot of coins every day, it doesn't feel like we have enough coins sinking a-is.

Enough coin sinking? Every single coin I've dropped in like the past 3 weeks I've sunken into crates, and plenty of other people do, coins are constantly going out of the economy.

darn, im at school, cant participate, but gl to the winner!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-23-2016, 03:25 PM)Terran Wrote:  I'm too dumb for this so I'll pass, but can the reward be something other than more coins in the economy?

I disagree. The average coin amount is pretty damn low right now, even while having the worm queen(just go through and see for yourself by viewing profiles and checking their coin amounts, I have a command to get the average though). A decent chunk of the player base can't even do the worm-queen. Most people seem to immediately spend their coins on cases as of now, and only a select few players have a cash stack even above 10k.

Again, this is only 10% of the amount taken from market fees. It won't bring upon any major change. Look back at previous coin giveaways. Nothing changed from 'em.

Current Average coin amount (taken from all players that have been seen on the server in the last 4 weeks, and have coins in their Inventory) is : 1,437. There were 2064 total players active in the last 4 weeks, only 580 of which had ANY coins at all. So this average is based on people who have coins only. The coin amount for these players were: 833,510. So the average including all of the players who do not have coins(as stated above) is 403 coins.

So to summarize:
There have been 2,064 players active in the last 4 weeks. only 580 of said players have any coins.

Coin average for the 580 who have coins: 1,437.
Coin average for entire group: 403

so how does one, know they are in the revolution mode? is that just the normal? or?...
Find

(08-23-2016, 05:06 PM)Paladin Wrote:  so how does one, know they are in the revolution mode? is that just the normal? or?...

if it's black and grey with the forerunner logo in the top left.
Find

It's the default theme applied to users. If you don't know how to tell your theme, you're good Smile. there's only this one and the default mybb one anyways(which is pure white).
Find

Revolution Theme?
Find