Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 8/22/2016

Changes
Candy Cane Deagle suffix
  • There is now an 'ice' overlay on your screen(more-so the edges) when frozen. This overlay will fade out as you defrost.
  • To successfully proc, the person you shoot must be below 65 HP.
  • As you Defrost you will beable to start moving slowly (it's a bit 'stutter-y' at the moment, but it works).
  • Duration stat of the freeze has been increased, but now there can be up to -5 seconds randomly deducted from the duration upon freeze.
  • You will no longer take 'Drowning' damage while frozen.

Infested Kunai
  • The right click's firerate has been reduced when a target is locked.
  • The trace hull is now slightly smaller, but extended for more accurate headshot registration.

Fixes
  • Fixed quite a few Infested Kunai bugs. Including not registering headshots close up, and hopefully the 'bounce' bug.
  • Fixed Inventory re-sizing not re-sizing Inventory slot panel vertically (fixed this a bit ago).
  • Fixed the exploit allowing players to get up-and-around the Rock on Grim's Labyrinth.
Find

hurray for the resizing Big Grin

also the ccd changes seem like they're well balanced, thanks Big Grin x2

- That Thrakos Noob

awesome balance on the CCD, i swear it always procked on me no matter what.
Find

Rip ccd. Again.
Umpty Dumpty

(08-23-2016, 01:07 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  Rip ccd. Again.

Naah. It should be fine. This is still just a little test run of the changes. Depending on how it goes, it may or may not be changed again. I believe it's a step in the right direction though.

Also, does Jolly still not proc on it?(for those that have it) I've made a few changes, but forgot to test it.
Find

If it stays like this, I'd be pretty happy, but that's because I personally hate the weapon. If people really don't like it, I would simply suggest removing the "To successfully proc, the person you shoot must be below 65 HP." It'd still be pretty fair, unless I read it totally wrong.

*Guy who has one but refuses to use it because its cancer
Find

(08-23-2016, 08:29 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(08-23-2016, 01:07 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  Rip ccd. Again.

Naah. It should be fine. This is still just a little test run of the changes. Depending on how it goes, it may or may not be changed again. I believe it's a step in the right direction though.

Also, does Jolly still not proc on it?(for those that have it) I've made a few changes, but forgot to test it.

Last time I heard, it does not proc. But I MAY be wrong.
Umpty Dumpty
Find