Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Vhoxel's member app

Steam Name(Current): Vhoxel

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 123 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: Love this server and i wana become part of the community

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: Im a scammer I got scammed

Admitted to being a scammed -1.

+1, though he only trolls me.
SG Fucking Overlord

+1 Fits well in the community, doesn't cause trouble, and makes me jealous of his rng.
Find

Yeah! Hes active, plays fairly and is mature. +1
Find

-1 a scammer + told a person to level up his gun he needs revenge rdm kills
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

(08-27-2016, 12:41 AM)feks Wrote:  +1 Fits well in the community, doesn't cause trouble, and makes me jealous of his rng.

u have good rng too idk what ur high on, if anything i should be the most jealous of u 2 cause i cant get shit with my rng. anyways +1 hes mature and would be great for the community,
Find

(08-27-2016, 01:53 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  
(08-27-2016, 12:41 AM)feks Wrote:  +1 Fits well in the community, doesn't cause trouble, and makes me jealous of his rng.

u have good rng too idk what ur high on, if anything i should be the most jealous of u 2 cause i cant get shit with my rng. anyways +1 hes mature and would be great for the community,

You know they were joking, calm down.

+1, Vhoxel is a dank mememster and I haven't seen him cause any issues when playing with him.
Find

Vhoxel is a lot of fun on the server, i think he would be a great member!
+1
When a dragon round begins.

Find

-1 ruins EVERY ONE OF MY T ROUNDS

+1 he's a cool guy, very active, he doesn't break rules and actually uses his microphone a fair amount unlike some people

But he does try to make me out as some kind of a meme and that hurts me in the feelings

+1 cool guy to play with.
Sample Text.
Find