Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Are the servers shut down

Tried to log in to today, said couldn't connect to servers, is this because I keep getting my password down or because there's no servers up?
Find

OOPS, didnt realize this was voslom.

yes, the servers are gone.
Find

Fuck, I forgot my password.

Edit: nvm the servers are dead
Find

(08-20-2016, 06:42 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  Fuck, I forgot my password.

You didn't.
Find

id start playing it again if the servers went back up I was trying to start it and download on my new comp yesterday
Find

It'd be cool if you could download the servers yourself, but that'd open the door to cheating
Find

Voslom for all when?
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

Brass has said that he doesn't want to work on it until he's actually motivated, but right now he's moreso for FRG.
I'm sure the servers are down so people don't get super far ahead in the meantime, otherwise everyone would be maxed out everything.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I've been working on it in my spare time. I'm in the middle of a massive re haul to combat, which will speed up and improve the feel of combat.

I completely revamped the entity interpolation system to support A LOT more entities, and potentially 1000s of players and enemies.

I added support for instances, so I could eventually do group/party dungeons/raids, or separate channels to make certain zones not as crowded. Etc.
Find