Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: 5 yes votes ill leave and ill be done 6 no votes ill stay and leave this thread
This poll is closed.
yes
60.00%
3 60.00%
no
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Felriff PBAN appeal

Wow. Just wow. isn't this guy like 12? What sane individual would think reporting someone with something like that would get them what they want? If my opinion has any value, keep this kid out of here.
Find

BUT WHY WOULD THAT EFFECT ME Here caps most of you know i love this server i left wogs and ntg to come here i dont want to be banned here
Find

Yeah, if you wanted to be taken seriously, you shouldn't have said:
Quote:UNBLOCK ME PLZ ILL SUCK A DICK THEN SLOBBER THE CUMMIES ON MY FACE AND SAY THIS WAS FOR YOU GRASSX PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ILL KILL MYSELF AND PLAY FRG IN HEAVEN I WANNA BE UNBLOCKED GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE WILL YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ILL SAY FUCK ME 4 TIMES AND ILL EAT SHI FOR YOU TO UNBLOCK ME

In the report. Next, you also proceeded to bring up some nonsense about WoGs and Jason to Mini cosmic, and about something you and only the NTG manager knew about. First off, I do read and every PM I get, some I choose not to respond to, this info could have been PM'd to me, although I don't care for anything WoGs related, so you're right in the sense that I likely wouldn't even respond.

I then went and talked to the Head Manager over on NTG about this, and he replied with:
Quote:he was banned on ntg for 2 months. He went to wogs for the time he was banned. During his time on wogs he messaged me and said "You should thank jason for stealing your code because it made your server more popular" I told him i wouldnt talk with jason and to stop contacting me. He later on went to message more people saying "Jason wants to apologize to phunk and brassx please let them know" Well turns out felrif was full of it and jason was tellin him to stfu and to be quit and stop lieing. I guess he is starting it up again since he was banned on ntg again

I told him some more stuff about it and he said:
Quote:I recommend he get banned on frg. I only say this because he is highly unstable,Racist,and at sometimes lies to much.

After talking about it with a few more people, we deemed it wise to update your ban to perma to prevent anymore issues/drama/conflict, as it seems like you are trying to instigate conflict, drama, or something of the sort.

You're free to explain your side, and why you brought up this drama, and I may be willing to give you another shot. But your behavior seems pretty toxic, so the community will also have a play in this.
Find

brassx im not unstable i an conrtol my self but im just here to have fun and make people laugh and i havent really done nuthin wrong here at frg the only reason i was banned for 2m onths on ntg is because i shot a window with the guy on the other side he killed me i made a report and i left i didnt think it would effect me so i go onto ntg server 2 and i get pbanned and brass that is what i was tryna tell you also all i can say is i hope you can accept my apology for being disrespectful
Find

(08-20-2016, 05:02 AM)FireKZ Wrote:  brassx im not unstable i an conrtol my self but im just here to have fun and make people laugh and i havent really done nuthin wrong here at frg the only reason i was banned for 2m onths on ntg is because i shot a window with the guy on the other side he killed me i made a report and i left i didnt think it would effect me so i go onto ntg server 2 and i get pbanned and brass that is what i was tryna tell you also all i can say is i hope you can accept my apology for being disrespectful

well you've swayed me. +1.
Find

mougwi you are just like the shinniest leefighter you find any reason to pick at and you want to come off in a condescending arrogant mannor and no im not 12 try again
Find

@Brass: IF everything the NTG Manager has to say is true (which I really doubt he would lie over something like this when credibility is on the line), I don't think we need someone like him on here.

But in my own opinion, I have had my own problems with you and I don't really enjoy your company on the server, that message to Grassx easily shows your true colours, nor do I want someone like that around.
Find

eclipse i dont like you either as you take everything seriously ok you are staff yes but that doesnt mean you have to be a drill seargent
Find

(08-20-2016, 05:05 AM)FireKZ Wrote:  mougwi you are just like the shinniest leefighter you find any reason to pick at and you want to come off in a condescending arrogant mannor and no im not 12 try again

My apologies, I would be able to better gauge your age if you had the slightest hint of maturity in your mannerisms. I'm pretty sure this is a pretty good thing to pick at, you are flaming people in your own ban appeal because you started annoying the co-owner.
Find

also what the manager said is true but he doesnt understand why i was banned for 30 days not 2 months only me and deadheal understand that

mougwi can you please stop talking and tryna bash me cuz its not working fam
Find