Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: 5 yes votes ill leave and ill be done 6 no votes ill stay and leave this thread
This poll is closed.
yes
60.00%
3 60.00%
no
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Felriff PBAN appeal

(08-20-2016, 05:07 AM)FireKZ Wrote:  eclipse i dont like you either as you take everything seriously ok you are staff yes but that doesnt mean you have to be a drill seargent

I rarely take anything seriously around here, I fuck around way too much than I should as a member of staff, I'm just glad people don't take things my way as serious as they should.

That's all I'm going to post.
Find

well this evidently isnt going good at all and i dont expect to be unbanned so well good bye guys
Find

Sorry about the text wall .

I will lead this with his last ban on ntg which resulted in a 30 day ban. http://www.nexttiergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=25384 . Now let me give some context to this ban. He was banned recently for breaking ntg rules and instead of a perma ban i decided to put him on watchlist. 3 weeks go by and i have no issue with the guy he messages me sometimes randomly and i respond and we are all having a good time. Then the day he gets banned i get messaged by a lot of people to read his ban appeal and i do. I end up reading it, getting all the evidence i could, and dealing with it the fastest and best way i know how. Turns of what he did was he had been causing issues that day and right before he left he had attempted to rdm\ someone through a window. After reviewing the video i saw the rdm to be real and i decided since he was watchlisted i would lengthy ban him instead of perma. During his ban on ntg he was messaging me one day saying he was playing on wogs and he had gotten to know jason. He stated our server should thank wogs for stealing our code, It made us more popular and stuff like that. I simply told him i do not wish to debate servers and to stop messaging me about this. He later messaged me saying jason wants to apologize to phunk and brassx about everything and wants to mend the wound. So i told him i don't think phunk and or brassx care about this please shhhhhh. Then i get messaged by Shoomez another manager on ntg and he tells me how he has been talking with jason and how jason said felriff is talking to much and needs to shut up before he gets banned on wogs. Shoomez then went on to tell me how jason does want to message phunk or brassx and talk with them but felriff was making it worse. So days go on i dont hear from felriff until he almost gets unbanned and then he again messaged me some stuff we talked end of story. Out of nowere a cpl days ago i get a message from a admin saying felriff was banned permanently from ntg. I went i looked and i saw that the ban was due to felriff trying to use blocked and white listed commands on ntg. Today when playing ntg felriff messaged me saying these words "N#$%$" and "N#@#@$#$" SO i tell him Please do not use that language in steam with me please i dont like it. He then states i thought you didn't like the word "Fa$$et". I told him i didn't like both and we stopped communication. Not till later in the night did i get messaged by brassx explaining what felriff had done and i then started telling brassx everything that felriff had done on ntg and i said it would be best for frg to just cut him out of the server due to him being unstable racist and so forth. I stand by what i said but i do say if given another chance felriff please calm down and just play ttt. There is no need to try to be a spastic kinda person who gets off by saying rude and hateful things as jokes or not. If my nana was still alive and heard the way you talked to a lady she would grab you by the ear, wash your mouth out with soap, Whip you with a switch, and send you to your room crying. You have to show respect to get it and you sir have shown nothing lately to prove you are a man of honor and deserve to get unbanned.

Sorry about the text wall .

This is now closed.