Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Worm Queen

I was doing my worm queen as I do today, and during the fight the worm queen would do her ranged attacks, but nothing would come out, or at least it didn't look like anything was coming out, so I stood still and waited for a ranged attack and still took damage, so all of her attacks were invisible.

I don't have any video of this happening, nor would I have any idea how it's caused and how to recreate it.

Edit: Just happened again so just going to reconnect and see if that fixes it, which I'm assuming it probably will.

Edit of the edit: Didn't fix it, I would restart my game but I'm lazy as fuck
Find

This has happened to others as well. It's something on your end, others were able to resolve it themselves. Not sure how though.
Find

(08-19-2016, 12:41 PM)Brassx Wrote:  This has happened to others as well. It's something on your end, others were able to resolve it themselves. Not sure how though.
Probably just a game restart, but I've already done it so I'll just wait and see tomorrow.
Find

I believe Terran had that problem at one point? You could always ask him.
Find

fixed itself
Wait, did I have that problem?
I forgot. I remember there being some attack that happened but I didn't see anything, but I think it went away sometime.
Find

move to amererica ping issue it is
Find