Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What Happened To Cobalt ~The Behind The Scene's Story

(08-18-2016, 09:20 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  oh my god he really is pulling a dehx

naa tobi he would be pulling a grill not a dehx cus grill did it first and did it like 10 times xD
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

I'm actually dying of cringe. Like legit. Like actually please stop

(08-18-2016, 09:24 PM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  

naa tobi he would be pulling a grill not a dehx cus grill did it first and did it like 10 times xD

Who is Grill And Dehx im new here someone is going to have to Educate me on this
Find

(08-18-2016, 09:25 PM)SrPaps56 Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 09:24 PM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  

Who is Grill And Dehx im new here someone is going to have to Educate me on this

people who made alts to play on the server dehx did it cus he was banned grill did it just to do it
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

Seriously stop this shit, it's quite obviously you cobalt based on the amount of shit posting you can do within a small time period. Also why the fuck would the mexican cartel kill your parents.
Find

Ok Stop it right there mister this is Grade-A Bullshit your just a new player reaping on my departure just to get some Attention go fuck yourself cunt
Find

(08-18-2016, 09:40 PM)revengarstalks Wrote:  Ok Stop it right there mister this is Grade-A Bullshit your just a new player reaping on my departure just to get some Attention go fuck yourself cunt

Oh Shut up and go back in the noose just like i writ the story i spent the entire day thinking about how i can do this i was going to make this thread last for 20 FUCKING YEAR'S
Find

anyone whos taking this seriously is special

this is obviously a joke, its been one ever since brass called him out on it at least

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-18-2016, 09:42 PM)SrPaps56 Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 09:40 PM)revengarstalks Wrote:  Ok Stop it right there mister this is Grade-A Bullshit your just a new player reaping on my departure just to get some Attention go fuck yourself cunt

Oh Shut up and go back in the noose just like i writ the story i spent the entire day thinking about how i can do this i was going to make this thread last for "20 FUCKING YEAR'S"

Just fucking leave you fucking idiot this is why i never leave that's it im coming back that's why i cant ever leave shit like this happen's
Find