• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cobalt's forum unban request please dont demolish me for making this ;~;

Steam Name (Current): CykaCoblyatGeo

Steam Name (During incident): cobaltgeo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56558580

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073382889

Name of staff you were banned by: ... I do not know at all

Length of the ban: a year

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either would be nice really im not that impatient

Reason for ban: So as you all know we have all had our chunk of drama with mcnuggie well i have had a chunk of drama with mcnuggie that I got punished for so Mcnuggie was being his normal dickish self and when i asked to approve my art thread he said no and insulted my art right over my face so i did what only i would do and honestly shouldve not and spammed his inbox with insult's out of fury and pure anger when i re-added him and demanded a apology he pretended like nothing happened and he had nothing to apologize for it sickened me i never spoke with him again

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes i did and honestly i shouldve not have and did what anyone else in the Mcnuggie argument did shrug it off

Additional details:Im really pasionate about my art and it really angered me im sorry? please i have ton's of suggestions Also i have a suggestion thread on the group discussion's if anyone is missing me making constant suggestion thread's on the forum's ALSO I AM NOT USING THIS ALT FOR ANYTHING ELSE FEEL FREE TO PERMA BAN IT I AM NOT REPLYING TO ANYONE ON THIS THREAD AS THAT WILL BE BREAKING THE RULE'S i will be reading on my main computer though (Not on a alt or any account dont get your jimmie's rustled)

Shouldn't unban requests have passable grammar? Also you were complete hell to play with.

I hope you're not using the whole Nuggie drama as an excuse to get unbanned.

Sorry bud, I'd be more likely to support an ingame ban (although idk for that), but on the forums, literally everything you posted required moderation. It was hell for the staff to filter through, and things that were approved by them still weren't really needed.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I would make a comment or something but i can't read what you wrote.

Unban Nuggie, then ban him again for insulting Cobalt's art.

Well I mean you are avoiding ban so -1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

It was beyond painful trying to moderate your posts. I really don't see us un-banning you.