• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dehx's 2nd ban appeal.

Steam Name (Current): ᴅ є н χ

Steam Name (During incident): Dehx

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:9091788

Steam Profile Link: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/dehx

Name of staff you were banned by: Brassx

Length of the Ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either would be fine.

Reason for ban: Exploiting an event bug.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

What happened?: So I know you guys already have a VERY shitty opinion about me. Being banned twice. within 6 month periods. I could sit here all day and tell you shit about how much i've changed, I mean I could write a novel about it. I don't even know why i'm writing this seeing as how 99% of you are going to turn me down. But I guess it's just to let myself know I tried. I know my offenses have been horrid, posting the fucked up cat video, saying "N****R" etc.. But during that time my parent's were divorcing, I had recently been diagnosed with juvenile bipolar disorder and a ton of other shit. I know this is no real excuse and nor can there ever be. But i'm sorry... okay? I really am, I really just want you all to know that. And I really just want one last chance. I'm practically begging for it, and would do whatever it takes for it. I really mean it and I would appreciate it if the tiniest bit of leniency was shown here. I'm practically begging for it. Please, just 1 more chance.

Don't dab on me plase
Find

You posted one of these less than a week ago and got completely shot down. I don't even know what you think has changed in that amount of time to allow you another shot.

-1 from me. You got perma'd for exploiting, that's not going to go away.
Find

Please feel free to reference these conversations:

Literally seconds after I banned Void today, Void logged off, Dehx logged on and sent me this (we don't talk):
This leads me to believe Dehx is closely related or IS Void.

Then, this just a few minutes ago.

It'll obviously be a -1 from me, I don't think he's wanted here, I think he can only be bad.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I mean you were a very nice player but idk if you'll get unbanned and if you do it prob will be with an inv wipe
After reading what uglypoke said I think you're lying about some things
Find

(08-10-2016, 12:45 AM)Pepper Wrote:  I mean you were a very nice player but idk if you'll get unbanned and if you do it prob will be with an inv wipe
But I believe in 2nd chances so +1 (unless you're spy crab)

He already had a 2nd chance, and he blew it.
Find

Well you see the thing is i've known void for 3 days. He added me on the day of my last appeal. We were in a skype call recently and when I joked at him for getting banned for hacks he told me to fuck off. Harassed me then proceeded to block me on steam and skype. So that closely related part is kinda bullshit

I'm not void I never will be if you got in a skype call he's a fucking asshole and tbh I wish I never had contact with him

(08-10-2016, 12:53 AM)Dehx Wrote:  Well you see the thing is i've known void for 3 days. He added me on the day of my last appeal. We were in a skype call recently and when I joked at him for getting banned for hacks he told me to fuck off. Harassed me then proceeded to block me on steam and skype. So that closely related part is kinda bullshit

I'm not void I never will be if you got in a skype call he's a fucking asshole and tbh I wish I never had contact with him

You've known your "cousin" for 3 days???

(08-10-2016, 12:53 AM)Dehx Wrote:  Well you see the thing is i've known void for 3 days. He added me on the day of my last appeal. We were in a skype call recently and when I joked at him for getting banned for hacks he told me to fuck off. Harassed me then proceeded to block me on steam and skype. So that closely related part is kinda bullshit

Fuck you too asshole. I add you on skype, try to get to know you and you call me a "hacker" even though you knew I was clearly upset at the topic at hand, so yeah I removed you. Fuck you.
Find

(08-10-2016, 12:56 AM)y0Nemo Wrote:  

You've known your "cousin" for 3 days???

He told me to call him my "cousin" I kind of played along with it. He said he could get me unbanned? lol
Find

(08-10-2016, 12:53 AM).cuck Dehx Wrote:  Well you see the thing is i've known void for 3 days. He added me on the day of my last appeal. We were in a skype call recently and when I joked at him for getting banned for hacks he told me to fuck off. Harassed me then proceeded to block me on steam and skype. So that closely related part is kinda bullshit

Your excuses get funnier everytime mah dood lmao.