Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gonna stop playing for awhile.

Recently I haven't been getting as much out of TTT as I used to. The biggest reason being that for some reason I only get around 15 fps now, which probably has something to do with my refusal to disable cosmetics. So I'm probably going to be gone till at least the 19th, which is when the gtx 1060 arrives in the store I go to. I'll probably still do the worm queen though. See you guys in 11 days.

Also I'm going on vacation sometime soon, might intersect with this or it might not, so bye in advance!
Find

(08-09-2016, 02:22 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  Recently I haven't been getting as much out of TTT as I used to. The biggest reason being that for some reason I only get around 15 fps now, which probably has something to do with my refusal to disable cosmetics. So I'm probably going to be gone till at least the 19th, which is when the gtx 1060 arrives in the store I go to. I'll probably still do the worm queen though. See you guys in 11 days.

Also I'm going on vacation sometime soon, might intersect with this or it might not, so bye in advance!

You can try lowering the coinshop render distance, or enabling the new queued rendering settings for helped performance. But to be honest, a lot of maps are poorly optimized.

Eh, I'm just lazy and to be frank I've been spending too much time on the computer. Mostly this is just an excuse to do something else.
Find

I miss our gold nova daysSad(((
Find

(08-09-2016, 05:24 AM)Pepper Wrote:  I miss our gold nova daysSad(((

But we only played like 6 times?
Find

Lol Ye something like that
Find