Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Holly's unban request

Steam Name (During incident):hollywoodcolex
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84976930
Name of staff you were banned by: I don't even think he is staff.. but his name is Aresuft
Length of the Ban: 6 days
Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed
Reason for ban: Rdm + leave
Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I did acidentaly commit one. I accidentaly rdmed 2 people on a map where there is this button that electircutes the water when you press because I didn't know at the time. I was given 2 auto slays and I was slain once and I was one more when I had to go pack for a family trip. I left and now I come back to a banned msg... Like really.
Find

As far as I remember it's not slay avoiding if he served at least one, in which case he should be unbanned.

Can Aresuft clarify?
Find

You double RDMed and left.

You were also being annoying and a troll, blocking the entrance to the tunnels in trappy cottage
Find

I got reports from several people that you were trolling, door blocking, and rdming. You were slain on the round before for killing people with a T trap. The round after you killed 2 more people with the trap. And that "...Like really" remark at the end of your report does nothing for you and I think you should wait out the ban.
Find

I wasn't trolling... and if I was you should put that in the ban next time

And no I wasn't slain before for killing some one with the trap

(08-07-2016, 10:32 PM)hollywoodcolex Wrote:  I wasn't trolling... and if I was you should put that in the ban next time

And no I wasn't slain before for killing some one with the trap

Yeah, you did. I was one of the victims. I was a Traitor to top it off, so it could have been a lot worse than just 2 slays. Taking 1/2 of the slays doesn't matter if you leave before the last one.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I wasn't my choice to leave! It was a family trip that I had to go on! So im sorry that I could wait out all of my slays because I HAD A FAMILY TRIP TO GO ON!

Plus I never played on the map. So if no one told you what the button did you would probaly wonder what it does and press it. And its not my fault, its a flaw in the map that the t traps can be used by anyone, not really my fault because if you really think about it is the map creaters fault for placing t trap buttons that anyone can use

i thought i heard somewhere the slays would carry over to the next time he gets on, but that might just be me, anyway hollywood if u were trolling or blocking and all of that, thats still bad, and if u used the trap once then find out what it does and use it again, then u should still be slain, if u had pressed it then left right after u killed them then thats probably why u were banned. i under stand the having to leave stuff but its just such a common excuse its sometimes hard to know when someones telling the truth or not, i think the ban should probable be shortened as he is still new but i wasnt there so idk what really happened, just my opinion
Find

6 days lol You can wait it out. Six days without FRG won't kill ya. In the meantime, you could always go to Wogs Smile

I remember on another server you got banned for rdming 5 times and leaving
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt