• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dehx's ban appeal.

Steam Name (Current): ᴅ є н χ

Steam Name (During incident): Dehx

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:9091788

Steam Profile Link: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/dehx

Name of staff you were banned by: Brassx

Length of the Ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either would be fine. But i've been banned for like 7 months.

Reason for ban: Exploiting an event bug.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

What really happened?: Me and Cobaltgeo found an event bug where if you had someone who didn't spawn in for the first 5 minutes of the event you could infinitely get the first chest. Someone recorded all of it and instead of reporting the bug I decided to exploit it. I was fully lectured about this in a ban report and this all happened within a week of my last unban. I would like to apologize for exploiting this bug instead of reporting it and getting that trust badge. I really have no right excuse for doing it other than me being a greedy little shit. I would just like to ask of this community to give me one last chance. And if I were to get unbanned that I would be a rule-abiding member of this server regardless of my history of the terrible past most of you probably remember me as. (if any of you remember me). I can't say how sorry I am for exploiting, I would really like to come back to the community and would greatly appreciate it if there was some leniency on this appeal. Thank you for taking your time for reading this and have a nice day  Smile  

Additional Details:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

Haha no -1. Y'all should of just reported the bug right away instead of abusing it.
SG Fucking Overlord

-1 You really shouldve reported the bug right away because it can destroy the economy.
Find

Yes I know that now and i'm fully owning up to my mistakes, and I'm apologizing. It's never gonna happen again whether I get unbanned or not. Sorry :/
Find

You were pretty annoying before you exploited, also we just tryed to unban someone who was permed and they lasted 2 days. -1

(08-06-2016, 10:21 AM)Excel Wrote:  You were pretty annoying before you exploited, also we just tryed to unban someone who was permed and they lasted 2 days. -1

I kind of think that's unfair judging me based on your experiences with another person. And I don't talk much ingame anymore. I'm most of the time in a skype call with my friends.but to be honest I expected alot of criticism. Even though i'm only asking for a last chance.
Find

(08-06-2016, 10:34 AM)ᴅ є н χ Wrote:  
(08-06-2016, 10:21 AM)Excel Wrote:  You were pretty annoying before you exploited, also we just tryed to unban someone who was permed and they lasted 2 days. -1

I kind of think that's unfair judging me based on your experiences with another person. And I don't talk much ingame anymore. I'm most of the time in a skype call with my friends.but to be honest I expected a lot of criticism. Even though i'm only asking for a last chance.

Yes it is unfair to judge him for someone else's unban experience
however that doesn't make it right for what you did. I remember playing with you, honestly he isnt that bad. its like playing with cobalt in general. I say lets give him another chance. I've always been open for 2nd chances. However, I say give him a drop ban for a while
Maybe even an inventory wipe. but i'm open for him to be unbanned. +1
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

While I appreciate you owning up to your mistakes I think it would be a gigantic mistake to unban anyone who was banned for exploiting.

Regardless of how long ago it was or how much you exploited it sends a bad message to everyone on the server.

You broke the server's trust in the worst way, in one that could potentially ruin it for everybody and for that reason I can't forgive you or support your unban request.
Find

(08-06-2016, 12:15 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  
(08-06-2016, 10:34 AM)ᴅ є н χ Wrote:  

I kind of think that's unfair judging me based on your experiences with another person. And I don't talk much ingame anymore. I'm most of the time in a skype call with my friends.but to be honest I expected a lot of criticism. Even though i'm only asking for a last chance.

Yes it is unfair to judge him for someone else's unban experience
however that doesn't make it right for what you did. I remember playing with you, honestly he isnt that bad. its like playing with cobalt in general. I say lets give him another chance. I've always been open for 2nd chances. However, I say give him a drop ban for a while
Maybe even an inventory wipe. but i'm open for him to be unbanned. +1
leo he did have a 2nd chance tho and got reperma so i dont really see him being unban
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

-1 Posted that fucked up video with the cat falling like 8 stories under the post title of "LOL"
Find