Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New forum tab Idea

This thread is similar to Tango's system Idea that he got off a old server I would like to suggest another idea from this server

-Item Stats
 -This tab will keep track of how many GodLikes and Exotics[And of items of your choice] there are and when you left click the item it will show which users have these Items

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

Pros: Knowing how many things exist

Cons: People do not want to be harassed over what they own, IE: Tobias going for feks' djinn

(08-06-2016, 03:36 AM)Paladin Wrote:  Cons: People do not want to be harassed over what they own, IE: Tobias going for feks' djinn

Ok then if feks gets harassed and is annoyed he can just block him its that easy
Find

me: searches up everyone who has a pretty pink suffix even if they're inactive

me: adds them and bothers them to sell me it

aaaahhhh no. sometimes people like keeping their items secret if they can

Hissss
what if they learn of my collection of glitched triple-suffix guns!?
HISSS

-1. Some people on here like to keep secret of the items they have since this is a more customized item server then devolved was. and also there would be like thousands of different items on there since there is different weps with different chances and stat %.
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

I didnt say it has to be every single item in the game it can be godlikes some accesories and skins [Charple] and other weapons like bows and orb not every rare and legendary suffixed or not
Find